Dizzymums Diary

Good morning, well last night was a lot better, thanks for the tip wannabe10 about drinking more, i had 4 cans of diet coke. It really did help. :)

I'm on a mission today to find out what this 0 point soup is, i have found 3 reciepes so far and all are different !! very confusing, but who said losing weight was easy, need to excersise the brain as well as the body, talking of exercise, my darling son who buys takeaways late at night after work etc, and puts me to the test of my limits and willpower has made up for it, he bought me a wii fit, and has even bought his wii downstairs so i can use in the lounge. he gave it to me this morning and i have already had a quick go, it is fun :) ( i wasnt laughing when my mii grew in width to look like a beer bellied darts player lol ) . well im off to find that soup reciepe. hope you are all well, and have a good day.

Wow with make ups like that you should encourage him to buy takeaways more often :D

Hi everyone,

The wii fit is fantastic fun, i have avoided weighing in everyday, took will power of steel though. i'm the winner on ski jump and super hula tee hee, havent tried yoga yet, the jogging is fun, you put the controller in your pocket and jog on the spot, hard work but really good fun.

It is weigh in day tomorrow, and i feel really heavy !! does anyone know what i mean, i just feel like i weigh a ton !! i have not gone over my points and have done excersise and go walking everyday, why do i feel so heavy, i'm going to be gutted if i havent lost anything, even worse if the scales go back up, this week has been so hard but i have stuck with it with all your help and support, does totm make a difference or is that just a saying. does anyone know?

well i'm off to try and burn some fat off before weigh in tomorrow, i so want to be under 15 stone, fingers crossed, good luck to everyone, hope you are all doing ok.

Dizzymum x x x

Hi there, glad to see you are doing so well. I joined WW on Saturday and so far so good. A wee tip for night time that might help is making up sugar free jelly to eat, rather than picking at things from the fridge.

For the zero point soup I use a full butternut squash, 1-2 pkts carrot/swede from supermarket, onions, red pepper, 2 chicken stock cubes, paprika, salt, black pepper. Throw in pot, boil up, when cool I use blender to blend it down and then add water as required to right consistency for you. I try to keep a tub in the freezer so its handy to shove in microwave when you need something. I'm sure you'll have lost weight tomorrow, if worried about TOTM drinking water can help relieve water retention.

Another thought for free snack type stuff. I just made up some lolly moulds using sugar free diluting juice as they are free.

Oh my god I lost 1lb, can't believe all that hard work, willpower of steel and i only lost 1lb, i know a loss is better than a gain, but i was hoping for more than 1lb, feel a bit depressed actually.

My darling daughter has done really well, she has lost 2lb in just under a week, she has taken to ww like a duck to water, can point the shopping as it goes in the cupboards lol.

Hope everyone had a good weigh in for today.

You might find the 'heavy' feeling was down to the diet coke! I find diet coke makes me really bloated. I used to drink about 6 cans a day, now I drink about 2 a week!!

Dont be put off by 1lb loss.. you lost 5 the week before ;)

Im a snacker too and I always make sure I keep a supply of points for the evening.

Back