Djon mustard

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Bought some of this today for when i am cooking and marinating stuff for the bf & family, but am wondering is this allowed on refeed? As i tell ya what it smells handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If so i think my first meal will be chicken with some djon mustard and mixed herbs and some salad ... hmmmmmmmmmm lol or maybe chicken grilled with fresh lemon juice and parsley hmmmmmm

Good job ive still got just under 6 weeks to decide! lol :cool:

Not too sure to be honest, I would wait until at least day 3 before introducing it, but give lipotrim a call and ask them.

I agree though, dijon mustard is ace - I love it.

Ive never tried it ker - but cant wait! lol :) i think i will give lt a quick email - will let you know :)

I use it now, I love it, but obviously its counted into the daily calorie intake. I cant see it doing any harm from day 3 onwards, but best to get the advice from the professionals.

How come day 3? is that the important day?

Day 3 (or is it 4) is when the carbs are introduced, by that time you are getting back to everyday food. Not looked at the refeed sheet for a few weeks.

I am going to make some spare ribs this weekend, boil them first to get them tender, rest them on chinese 5 spice, then add barbecue sauce (not worked out the calories yet) but cant wait.

I also have 1 thick Richmond sausage to use, its 135 calories, but I am looking forward to it.

oooh the simple things in life.........lol

oooh that sounds great!!! My man is taking me out this weekend! First proper meal out with him since I started TFR. knowing us we will end up at an Indian but I'm might have tandoori chicken/mixed grill, do without the rice and have a cuple of vegetable dishes what do you reckon, which is the chickpea dish does anyone know? x
Oh Tanya I have hijacked this thread again tut tut sorry!!! x

I dont know the chickpea dish, but in the Indian I would have any of the drier curries and any boiled rice too. Not really a regular Indian restauranteer as my OH prefers Chinese.

Just avoid anything soaked in oil, like bahjees etc.

Plus if you choose any curries, avoid creamy curries, Korma is I think the most calorific one. Pilau rice is also quite high in cals too.

Be sure to fill yourself up on veg and stuff like that and you'll be fine :)

The chickpea dish goes by the name of Chana Masala. It's got Indian spicey chickpeas with spinach. Very nice dish. It seems healthy but they use olive oil in it and I don't think you can have any oil on refeed at this stage.

Looking at some Nutrition facts, an average serving 100g of this dish has 148kcals.

Just home from work and have checked my emails and have one back from lipotrim regarding when you can have djon mustard, the email was simply "Day 4"

So there we go! :)

oooh yumm ladies gonna have to go and buy some. just found a nice lowfat recipe:
Crockpot Chicken with Dijon Mustard - Recipe for Chicken Dijon cooked in the Slow Cooker

x

Mmmmm sounds tasty! Im guna have to try this one on the bf soon! lol

Oh Tanya I have hijacked this thread again tut tut sorry!!! x

hahaha not to worry my lovely! :p

Its good to know that about indian food, i LOVE korma but know its sooooo bad for you!

What about mexican? As this is a place where my bf is taking me once i am off refeed and back from holiday - whats good to have from there?

The thing is I think wherever you got out to it, everything is cooked in oil or butter of some type. Think I'd rather stay at home and cook a romantic meal but we havent been out together for weeks and weeks! Might go to a country pub instead now. I'll just avoid the chips!
Tanya..well Mexican, dont know really, same again is quite tricky to eat out hey - fajitas maybe ???

Back