DO-ABLE?

missy3

starving!
Just wondering if 40lbs in 11 weeks would be do-able? or am i living in dream land? Im trying to make some goals and things.

I think it would be - that's less than 4lb a week - it's what i'm aiming for to be honest x

I dont wanna get over excited thinking i could be 'healthy bmi' by christmas.. i'd absolutly love it.. but dont wanna set my goals to high incase i get disapointed instead of pleased at how far ive come..if that makes sense? but omg.. i would just die! lol im all excited now.

defo doable i lost 60lbs in 14 weeks! x

:D im feeling really confident about it now. it'll be an accomplishment in itself lasting til christmas time (but i know i will, the most determined i've been in a very very long time) let alone the 40lbs.. so that can be my bonus.

I dont wanna get over excited thinking i could be 'healthy bmi' by christmas.. i'd absolutly love it.. but dont wanna set my goals to high incase i get disapointed instead of pleased at how far ive come..if that makes sense? but omg.. i would just die! lol im all excited now.

know exactly what you mean! I must admit I'm excited too, after my WI on Saturday - let's just keep shaking!!

:D im already imaginary shopping :D

you will do great hun! x

No 40lbs in 11 weeks is so doable.Dont cheat pamper yourself and be creative with your shakes!!you'll get there I lost 48lbs in my first 11 weeks.good luck.michellex.

I think it is doable as it is about 3.6lbs per week average. Don't worry too much about how high you set your goal, it is good to be a bit stretching. Trust me of you miss your goal but get to say 38lbs by Xmas you won't be bothered about the odd few lbs missed, you will be gorgeous x

I do hope it is possible as I would love to hit that and a little more before I refeed for xmas...good luck with your losses x

Back