Do I go on Maintenance?

CruZ

:sigh:
I'm totally fed up with the shakes, I hate the soup and don't even get me started on the 'flapjacks! I complete my third week tomorrow. So far I have lost 1 stone in the first 2 weeks and I think I'm on for 4 maybe 5 pounds loss tomorrow. Of course I'm happy but I am really close to losing it. I want to go on the maintenance but I still have loads to lose.

Should I go on the maintenance?
Will I still lose weight?

Pleeeeese advise!!!!

No. That wouldn't be wise. You've lost a stone already and if you stick to the regime you will lose all you need to lose quickly. Why fix it if it ain't broke as they say!?!? You just have to keep your eyes on the prize...

:sigh:
I'm totally fed up with the shakes, I hate the soup and don't even get me started on the 'flapjacks! I complete my third week tomorrow. So far I have lost 1 stone in the first 2 weeks and I think I'm on for 4 maybe 5 pounds loss tomorrow. Of course I'm happy but I am really close to losing it. I want to go on the maintenance but I still have loads to lose.

Should I go on the maintenance?
Will I still lose weight?

Pleeeeese advise!!!!
Why not try CD.... I chaned and they taste better imo...they have a larger choice of both sweet and savory! Have a look at their website ...the losses aew the same as LT too and so is the price!
I AM NOW GOING TO HIDE BEFORE I GET SLAPPED OFF EVERYONE FOR TELLING YOU TO CHANGE!! LOL

cd also has a ss+ were u have 2 shakes and a low calorie meal, the loss is still around 1 st per month.

although at th sam time i think you should try to stick with it for a wee while longer, as has already been said, kep ur eyes on the prize. you know wat that is for you, dont think about how hard it is, nothing is easy, but if it gets u to were u want to be, it will all be worth it. try to stay focused. my theory is: a few months of hell for a lifetime of happiness!

OMG too confused. I feel awful and I just don't want to do another week. I am too tired, too constipated and feel sick all the time. Help!!!

well if u really feel unable to do it, then maybe u should consider the ss+, its the same price if not cheaper. but make sure u completely think it through. :D good luck in watever u decide, u know wats best for u xxx

Do what you feel is right for you!!!!!! but if you can stick with a full TFR as it will be quicker!!!
You can also just do SS on cd, not ss+.... 3 meals and like i said more choice!

Thanks. It's good to get others views. I really need to lose the weight and I know I can do it. I guess I just need to have more faith in myself I always said from the start that I wanted to do a month on the strict so I should. I've never been able to lose this much before as nothing has ever worked. I'm going to go for it -I think!

I agree with Nicki, if you want a quick weight loss but can't stand LT shakes or flapjacks, I think CD might be worth a try. You can SS, then have an Add a meal week every 4 weeks if you want to include food occasionally on CD.

I lost another 6 pounds. I am really pleased with the weight loss but after another sleepless night and still no 'trip' to the loo after a week, my chemist agreed that I should go on maintenance. I'm doing a week of refeeding and then I will start on the programme. I had a tuna salad for my tea no dressings etc and within an hour I was off to the little girls room - hooray. Sorry more info than you needed to know I'm sure! I hope I still lose this week.

Cheers, Lillie. I've written my shopping list out - first in a while - and I am definitely going to stick to it. Are you on the maintenance. Your weight loss is fantastic - well done you!

good luck cruz and enjoy your meals, keep us up to date how you get on

Good luck with your refeed.

x

Back