Do I have to eat all my points?

flossyxo

Hey

I've started the pro points plan today and I'm doing it myself at home, no meetings etc. I've just worked out on my calculator that I am allowed 39pp a day. This seems like so much, do I have to eat them all? Will I still lose weight if I don't?

I don't understand how I'll lose weight if I'm eating more than usual! I have around five stone to lose :sigh:

Thank you for any help. I hope pro points works for me!

Hi I'm on 38 pp and I eat my weeklies and I still lose, I also earn between 60 and 80 activity points but I don't use them.

you don't have to use your weeklies but you do need to use your dailies otherwise you may be starving your body and you won't lose.

I must admit I struggle to use my points sometimes but I didn't used to eat many carbs now I enjoy pasta and rice as well as warburtons wraps and Thins.

Good luck

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Also try to have a decent breakfast, I used to just have a yogurt at 2pp and when I got hungry mid morning I would eat fruit but I've started eating a proper hot breakfast like porridge with fruit.

The other day I had a warburtons thin 3pp, 2 vege sausages 5 pp with some fried mushrooms and spring onions 0pp and a little bit margarine. It was really lovely and filled me up til lunchtime.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hey

I've started the pro points plan today and I'm doing it myself at home, no meetings etc. I've just worked out on my calculator that I am allowed 39pp a day. This seems like so much, do I have to eat them all? Will I still lose weight if I don't?

I don't understand how I'll lose weight if I'm eating more than usual! I have around five stone to lose :sigh:

Thank you for any help. I hope pro points works for me!

Yes you need to eat them all. Theres nothing to be gained by not having them, it often works the opposite way and if you dont have them it can stall your losses

Trust the plan, WW have invested a lot of time and money in this, if they say you need 39 points a day - then have them

WW know best ;)

Back