Do I have to eat everything?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm on the 1000 plan and today am just finding I'm not hungry. Breakfast is meant to be 1 CD meal and a 150 calorie meal, which today was fruit. I had the bar this morning and then had the fruit about 2pm and i'm just not hungry. Maybe the heat is making it worse. But sometimes I'm just really not. I don't see how today I'm going to fit in dinner, 50 cal of fruit, a green salad and another CD meal. It's almost 7pm! Do I have to have everything? Or if I'm really not hungry, can I take that as my body saying that for today it's got enough?

I don't think I can fit it all in!!

Soup for starter, meal for main with salad and fruit for desert!

I don't know if I can physically eat all that! Man alive, ok, well, I'll try and give it a go, but I seriously doubt it'll work!!

is it your first week of 1000? How are you finding your losses?

This is my second, I've had 1 WI on it and lost 6lbs, an inch on my waist, and an inch on my bust. Put half an inch on my hips though. But it's my TOTM, so I figure it's related to that.

make sure you get the protein to protect muscle m,ass. would type more but feeling rank. sorry

that's fab! Well done. I'll be moving up the plans in a stone and a half or so. Looking forward to 1000!

I have just had my tuna salad and really enjoyed it. However I still have a shake to fit in and am full. I'm going to treat it as a drink later rather than thinking of it as a meal!

Aww Lexie, don't worry, was appreciated, so have an early night hun!

Just had dinner, might get my salad and soup and fruit in, but unlikely! Has been a good loss so far, though not this week. I'm 3 days in and only half a lb down, but it's my TOTM, and it's a bit of a b***h this month! Know I'm bloated as measurements up slightly. Also had a bit of a cheat the other day... whoops.

Back