Do i have to eat my last shake

Diddums

I got up late this morning so didnt have my first shake until almost 2pm. I had another one at 6pm, so i'm not hungry atm, i might be in an hour or so, but do i have to have my last one. I might have cappuccino, but how does it compare to normal asda/tesco cappuccino drinks?

You must have all of your allocated packs for the day - to make sure you get the right balance of calories and nutrition, and to ensure your body doesn't end up going into starvation mode resulting your weight staying static :mad:.

I used to quite enjoy the cappuccino shakes, but if you are asking if they are like a normal cup of coffee :confused: I'd say the coffee taste is there, but the consistancy is thicker. You could always add more coffee to make a stronger flavour??

yep, you need all your nutrients and wont be doing yourself much of a favour by skipping a pack, and i dont think that it will quicken weight loss either.

Lil K is right.....you must always have all your shakes, as you need the nutrients and vitamins that it contains.

THought so, i wasn't going to skip it because i wanted to lose weight faster but i am really full, its all the water i'm drinking

I know it can be hard, and our brains are programed that when we 'diet' we must not over eat...but honestly keep drinking both the water and the shakes!

I got up late this morning so didnt have my first shake until almost 2pm. I had another one at 6pm, so i'm not hungry atm, i might be in an hour or so, but do i have to have my last one. I might have cappuccino, but how does it compare to normal asda/tesco cappuccino drinks?

YES you have to have all your packs per day.....otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and will hold onto all your fat reserves...........

CD cappucino is lovely.......some peeps mix with a large mug of coffee...kinda like a latte.....

ENJOY.....

Debz xx

Have you got any chocolate shakes Diddums?

Have one of those hot if you have one and class it as a cocoa, its really nice :)

YES you have to have all your packs per day.....otherwise your body will go into starvation mode and will hold onto all your fat reserves...........

CD cappucino is lovely.......some peeps mix with a large mug of coffee...kinda like a latte.....

ENJOY.....

Debz xx

no it's horrid:8855::jelous:

I am on 4 shakes a day diddums and find it really hard to have the last one, will be easier when I start back at work up at 7am, not 10am lol

no it's horrid:8855::jelous:

I am on 4 shakes a day diddums and find it really hard to have the last one, will be easier when I start back at work up at 7am, not 10am lol

oops.....sorry....:eek: lots of my clients LOVE this.....sorry if it's not so good...

Debz x

Lol, just made my cappuccino one, and althought i don't gag on it, i don't really like it. I think its the texture and smell mostly, i think its too thick, and ive added 500ml water

Lol, just made my cappuccino one, and althought i don't gag on it, i don't really like it. I think its the texture and smell mostly, i think its too thick, and ive added 500ml water

:8855: I did warn you on that one haha!! I think it was the smell that did me, and it was so sweet:jelous:

Ha ha ha, that is one I wouldnt try, I dont like coffee.

Well, it did make me gag! And it made me throw up. It smells funny and has an awful after taste! Hopefully I will like a couple more favours!

So you may as well of not had that last shake after all then :rolleyes:

I have been on this forum far too much today, I'm off to bed I can hardly focus now lol

If you struggle to have your 4th shake, why not combine shakes 3 and 4 into one?

I do this every day, shake for brekkie, bar for lunch, double-shake when I get in from work.

It's especially good with the choc ones, as you can use a little less water and make it good and thick, and because it's "one drink" in your glass/mind it seems like less :)

Pete, the cappuccino was my third shake, i only need 3 a day as i'm 5'5". I'm not at all hungry and still feel a bit iffy from the shake

If you struggle to have your 4th shake, why not combine shakes 3 and 4 into one?

I do this every day, shake for brekkie, bar for lunch, double-shake when I get in from work.

It's especially good with the choc ones, as you can use a little less water and make it good and thick, and because it's "one drink" in your glass/mind it seems like less :)

that could work!! thanks matey:clap:

Back