do i need

Eileen

likes posting.
too see my gp too start cd? I have lost over 5 stone on ll from may too sept this year i got form signed by gp then. Ive put about 1 st back on but i dont really want too pay £66 for packs as i dont want too go back into class for so many reasons.Ive read so many post about drinks been a lot nicer on cd also you can have one meal which appeals too me.

You don't need a drs signature to do Cambridge unless you are on medication. If you are, you would need another one done for CD.

No medication and you can start immediately. Well done for the 5 stone loss:clap: and good for you hopping back to get that one stone off before it becomes a bigger problem.

Thanks Karion im not on any medication so should be ok too start, ive found the number of my nearest cdc, so just too make the call.I think it will be next week now, in the mean time ill have too be careful.Thanks again. Ill let you know how i go on.

Excellent. You could use this time to cut the carbs down to make it easier to get back into ketosis.

If you want a 'last supper', (as we all often do:eek:), have it, then reduce the carbs.

If you do decide to do this, then do weigh before you cut the carbs as that excellent first week loss will often show in those first days of carb reduction (regardless of calories).

Just a suggestion :)

Back