Total Solution Do I or Don't I

vixhicks

Trying to decide whether to give this diet a go. Lost 3 stone with weight watchers a couple of years ago but since then I've gone up and down and am still 2.5 stone overweight. Got a holiday to Majorca in 20 weeks and tempted to do Exante to lose some serious weight before I go....HOWEVER, will this do more harm than good? If I come off for Majorca (all inclusive!) will the weight shoot back on during my 10 days away? Can you come off for the odd day (i.e. if out for someones birthday, could I have a beer or two) or once you're on it do you need to stick to it religiously?? Any advice would be appreciated. Hubby seems surprisingly supportive if it's something I want to do but he wants me to be 100% sure it's something I could stick to before I order any packs!

Thanks in advance.

xx

I think Exante gives you a bit more freedom, although I would say to get real,benefits you do need to commit to a good period of time. You have options Total solution is 100% packs and Working solution adds a light meal.

In some ways the diet is easy ... in others its hard. It really depends what type of person you are. I have previously lost 7 stone on a VLCD but it took me 5 years to put the weight back on. It could go back on quicker. I dont think you know until you try, I find it easier than planning healthy, low cal meals. I like the strictness of the packs and that the boundaries are clear.
I plan to stay on it until August, however I will be having food breaks during this time, for a few family celebrations.

Oh well it's good to know it's ok to come off for special ocassions........I too would be on it until August............do I don't I! Am going to sleep on it..! Thanks for replying. xx

I would say go for it! Just throw yourself in the deep end and by the end of the week when you go on those scales, you'll be more than happy :) good luck in whatever you choose to do x

Back