do i or dont i ??!!

ive just done a month on LL and lost over a stone...however im sick of shakes and need to learn to eat properly, i cannot afford to do the RTM and would like to try WW as ive seen quite a few people be successful on it. I tried it a a few years ago but it wasnt for me as i was hungry all the time but now with this points system im just toying with the idea of doing this. I have seen from your posts that alot of you have been successful but im just worried about getting my head around the points as i havent got time to faff around working everything out!! so i would like to know if the points are easy to work out & has anyone else moved over from a vlcd and been successful ??!!

thanks x

hey there, i messed around with lipotrim and now cant afford it either.im sick of shakes too so 2moro im joining weight watchers. ive never been before so i hope to god im successful on it. if i could take all the days i spent moaning about my weight and just ate healthy and got on with it i'd be a size 8 now ha ha, good luck with your choice dear! i have a target to lose 28lb in 14 weeks and i know i can do it, I NEED TO!

Loads of people have made the change from a VLCD and done really well. Youll get used to the points in no time :)

hello and welcome, i find that you very easily soon learn what your favourite foods are off by heart and that makes it so much easier :)

suz x

As Sandy said, loads move across. I moved when I had about a stone still to lose and have managed to get my head around points quite easily.

I would say you need to go and get the stuff from a class - the calculator is essential. After that, if you are disciplined enough, then you can go it alone with the help of mini's - someone on here will always know the answer to any question (or find it out at a meeting)

WW does work. Its easy to stick with and does teach you good eating choices. x

Back