Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

do i or dont i ??!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Groovychick, 18 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Groovychick

Groovychick Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    ive just done a month on LL and lost over a stone...however im sick of shakes and need to learn to eat properly, i cannot afford to do the RTM and would like to try WW as ive seen quite a few people be successful on it. I tried it a a few years ago but it wasnt for me as i was hungry all the time but now with this points system im just toying with the idea of doing this. I have seen from your posts that alot of you have been successful but im just worried about getting my head around the points as i havent got time to faff around working everything out!! so i would like to know if the points are easy to work out & has anyone else moved over from a vlcd and been successful ??!!

thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    hey there, i messed around with lipotrim and now cant afford it either.im sick of shakes too so 2moro im joining weight watchers. ive never been before so i hope to god im successful on it. if i could take all the days i spent moaning about my weight and just ate healthy and got on with it i'd be a size 8 now ha ha, good luck with your choice dear! i have a target to lose 28lb in 14 weeks and i know i can do it, I NEED TO!

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Loads of people have made the change from a VLCD and done really well. Youll get used to the points in no time :)

5. Groovychick

Groovychick Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    thanks guys, let me know trivnam how you get on with the points etc, good luck with it x

6. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Hi and welcome to WW you'll soon get into to it

M

7. mrsm2007

mrsm2007 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.79%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers now slimming world!
    hello and welcome, i find that you very easily soon learn what your favourite foods are off by heart and that makes it so much easier :)

suz x

8. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    As Sandy said, loads move across. I moved when I had about a stone still to lose and have managed to get my head around points quite easily.

I would say you need to go and get the stuff from a class - the calculator is essential. After that, if you are disciplined enough, then you can go it alone with the help of mini's - someone on here will always know the answer to any question (or find it out at a meeting)

WW does work. Its easy to stick with and does teach you good eating choices. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.