Do I still have 3 shakes today?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dawnyblue, 23 November 2007 Social URL.

1. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've made a bit of a boob today and come to work without my lunchtime CD shake or bar. Our staff canteen has no healthy options so I chose the best I could which was a spicy tomato soup (no protein :().

what I want to know is do I still try and fit in 2 shakes from getting home at 5:45 until going to bed somewhere between 11pm and midnight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Peridot

Peridot Peridot

Techically I think you are supposed to - because you're missing out on vitamins etc that are in the packs. Personally - and assuming you don't make a habit of this - I wouldn't. But I think I might get be (ahem) told off - :whoopass: - by a CDC for saying this!

4. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks Peridot, I just seem to remember reading somewhere your packs should be evenly spaced out so if I still have 3 I'll have 10 hours between the 1st and 2nd, then about 4 between 3rd and 4th.

Incidentally this 'spicy' tomato soup is blowing my head off, I think someone went a bit overboard with the chilli :wow:

5. spooky

spooky Banned

You should have all your packs. These contain the nutrients you need.

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    my packs arnt exactly well spaced out
    i have my first at 11.30am, next at 4.30 and last one at 8pm
    never caused me any bother, just make sure youve plenty of water in there

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i think spacing out the packs is advice to help you establish a pattern so you are less likely to experience hunger and it also is meant to help when you start eating food again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.