do over

kimbo k

I've been away for a while and completly fell off the wagon! It all started when I went away in July and 7 weeks later I'm back to my begining weight.9st 4 I got down to my ideal weight 8st 5, it may not be huge but because I'm small it shows so here we go I'm a beginner again. Any advice?

3 words! "Back to basics." I recommend reading through your food diaries from the first time you lost the weight & seeing the changes you made then and try applying them again. At least you know your goal is achievable as you've done it before :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks so much, it just feels so overwhelming at times. I'm having a week just easing back it. Trying to get back in the right frame o mind. So far I'm just exhausted all the time.

kimbo k said:
Thanks so much, it just feels so overwhelming at times. I'm having a week just easing back it. Trying to get back in the right frame o mind. So far I'm just exhausted all the time.

I know what you mean. Once we come out of "diet mode" it's bet hard to get back into it. Sure I've been faffing about for months lol!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back