do the sns shakes taste better than slimfast

kelly22_1

loves minimins
just askin as i cant stomach slim-fast there powdery! any info greatly received x

kelly

I love the S&S shakes. And I only ever tried one slim fast and thought it was disgusting.

Thanks hun have just placed my first order ready to start next week :) x

Oooh my order has been dispatched can't wait to get it now

Exciting stuff should be here soon what day are you starting

just had the email saying should get my delivery today about 2.30pm getting giddy now, OH has now accepted i dont like my figure and has given his full support to my weight loss so has asked me to wait til a week on monday to start (15 april) so he can take me out when he gets paid first bless him, he said u need 1 last night out as the girl you are now then the next time you go out you'll be like a princess (bless him) then said but your my princess now and always will be no matter how much you weigh awwww hes so sweet.go a man in a million i have :D x

Awwww how sweet is that well you have your order coming and your start date so coukd use this time to cut down on the carbs prior to starting.

My bf is quite sweet to i met him a year ago when i was size 18-20 and i said im going on a diet and will be a size 8-10. Dont think anyone believed me but he got in a bit of a panic once i got to size 14, i was losing too much. Then i got to a 12 and he tells me not to lose anymore ha ha ha so ive stayed at a size 12 since before xmas. Everyones got used to it so now for the last 2 stone.

Ive found men get a bit insecure when you lose weight

Anyway good luck with your weight loss and lets hope for some slimmer bodies this summer when we unwrap from the coats and big jumpers we hide behind :)

hi miss vlcd,

i've been cutting down on lots of carbs and to be fair food at the min thats why i decided to do a VLCD....i fell on the ice 2 weeks ago and when i hit the floor i damaged my jaw so its a little difficult to eat...actually alot difficult so i thought i may as well start my diet now lol! i did ask my doctor first though and she was fine with it as she said i'll probabily get more vitamins and minerals than i will not eating, she also tells me it will take weeks to repair itself if it repairs at all.

yeah i've noticed how men get insecure the smaller a woman gets my ex-husband was terrible, i did LT once i only did 4 days in the end i did manage to lose 7lb in that time but to sabatage me he asked me to cook him a full english breakfast which he never really used to eat, i guess he knew i'd cave in at that and i did.

i have no intention of quitting this time tho OH is happy for me to do it and is going to do his best to help me stick at it as he does with everything. i quit smoking 12 days ago too and i intend to stay stopped too.....:D

Well done on the quitting smoking Kelly. I'm on electronic cigarettes at the moment but when my current liquid runs out that's it completely.

We'll done to you to cherry, have to say I've found it easy so far but I think it'll be easy now after 12 days x

I tried the chocolate slimfast remember it being ok but quite thin and overly sweet. Id say they are thicker and still fairly sweet but not over the top, wouldnt describe as powdery

Thanks meow I got my shakes today and I opted to try vanilla which I thought was delish compared to some tfr diets I had half vanilla and tried half with a little coffee in that was yummy too x, might be the way my slimfast mixed in my blender but I didn't like it at all

good good, I love most. additional coffee is great. I might be weird but I like half choc shake, coffee and half banana shake.
yeah Ive tried lighterlife, cambridge and exante shakes and all are fairly nice but s&s are just that bit nicer

Thats fab he is so supportive ive still got to cook for the family so far roast beef and roast pork this morning I cooked them bacon and egg sandwiches and had my shake. Bf sat with me watching tv with doritos and a dip then out came the ben and jerrys. Im so damn stubborn I would stick to it to prove a point. Lol

My ex hub hated me slim he liked me unhappy at size 22 when I got to size 8-10 jellous and insecure wasnt the word lol.

I think my bf worries he will lose me as I get a lot of attention when we go out now. Think it takes time for them to come to terms with the weight loss too.

He tells everyone im beautiful and I dont need to lose weight but alas its something I need to do.

Wow thats a prime opportunity to start the diet

Think I would of started liked u with a bsf jaw too lol

Had my tongue pierced yesrs ago to stop me over eating at Xmas ha ha ha

lol miss vlcd,

i had my tongue pierced 13 years ago but took it out 6 months ago for a change lol felt naked without it im used to it now tho still miss it at times. the sore jaw isnt nice at all, i may start this monday tho instead of the 15th was going to wait tho as kids are off school and there doing my head in lol.

Well good luck for your start date cant wait to see the results each week on the scales :)

Love the results on this diet theybare amazing and so quick too

Thank u miss vlcd :) whens your first wi?

My first weigh in is on Tues so not long to go. Rather excited as so far the results are good. Im due on my period on Wednesday but as long as I drink lots of water it shouldn't be a problem

Back