Do they taste nice?

mummyofthreegirls

Hiya

I am going to be starting the Cambridge Diet again on Thursday coming, but i looked on the Exante website, and noticed the bargain pack for the 4 weeks, with the shakes soups and bars, and it works out cheaper if i was to do that.

Has anyone done the Cambridge Diet then gone on to the Exante one?

(i only like the chocolate shakes in the CD, and the ready made Chocolate shakes to lol! the meal bars are lovely though)

Thanks if anyone can reply xx

Hey Mummyofthreegirls,

I have never done CD, I have done LL and am now doing Exante as it is so much cheaper, or at least the special offers are. The packs are good quality, no GMO or nasty chemicals so it's a quality product. I think packs always take a bit of adjusting and getting used to but the Exante ones are really not bad. I have four as I am tall, exercise a bit and just didn't seem to be able to manage just three. I have the shakes hot with a couple of tablet sweeteners.
I have 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls, although the youngest is now 6 ft 4ins, 18 years old and at uni ! It goes soooo fast I can't tell you. I love having a big family and would recommend it so long as you don't mind chaos . Good luck with everything.

Thanks very much for your reply :D

Yeah i can not wait to have the 4 kiddiewinks, they have me rushing off my feet (though the weight still sticks hahaha!!)

I will see how it goes, my hubby gets paid at the end of the month, so i might get the 4 week pack and just get cracking on with it.
I am only 5ft7 but i noticed that its 28 shakes soups and bars, so would work out 4 meals a day eh!, so i will see how it goes.

Thanks again :D

28 shakes - 1 a day for a month
28 soups - 1 a day for a month
28 bars - 1 a day for a month

TT is correct - 3 per day!
B xx

Yes , sorry maths not my strong point. In fact I am still struggling to find my strong point.

As Quak says, it's 28 packs x 3. 3 packs a day for 28 days.

I think.

Thanks.

lol! maths was my worst subject :eek:
I was wondering where the 4th meal would have come from lol with there only being shakes soups and bars
I just did 4*7 and got 28, so thought it meant 4 meals per day.

I noticed that bargain is not on now darn it!.

I will try and catch the other bargains when hubby gets paid, January is such a longgggg month!

Back