1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

do this look ok for an ee day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsFearby, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsFearby

MrsFearby Full Member

Hi there, its my second day on the plan and i thought i would try out the extra easy plan, now im panicking im doing it wrong :S can u take a look at my menu today and let me know if its ok -

Brekkie - Bananna

Lunch - boiled egg, beans and bacon

Tea - lamb chops

oh and does anyone know the syns in a table spoon of oil? Thanks loads x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi, this look okay meal wise but don't forget to have fruit and veg etc and as you are doing EE you can have potatoes with your lamb chops. Is a banana enough for your breakfast? I'd starve on that!!

A tablespoon of olive oil is 6 syns.

HTH Jay x
  4. MrsFearby

MrsFearby Full Member

i had a load of grapes too :) is it ok to have all the free foods in the book or just the super free foods on the ee plan? im getting confused which is why i worried bout having beans x
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

You can have all the free foods listed in the red/green book. The EE booklet has been condensed and just lists some of the options available but you can definately have all free red and green foods.

You can also have any of the A and B choices too, not just those in the EE booklet.

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You could have your oil as a HB instead Huni and save on the syns, as the others have said though, dont forget to bulk out your meals, otherwise you will be really hungry when there isnt a need to be!
  7. MrsFearby

MrsFearby Full Member

Thanks loads for you help x
  8. MrsFearby

MrsFearby Full Member

oh great i didnt know i could have the oil as a HB thanks :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.