DO U THINK I CAN DO IT?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Do you think i can get 5lb off in 2 thursdays time? As its my birthdat April15th and would love 2 be at goal? Just woundering,would love it,but done 8lb last week so alot to ask i no!!:D

I don't see why not. It's only 2.5lb a week (she said, very optimistically). I say go for it (but promise me you won't be too disappointed if you don't...?)

Good luck!

Sarah

I don't see why not. It's only 2.5lb a week (she said, very optimistically). I say go for it (but promise me you won't be too disappointed if you don't...?)

Good luck!

Sarah

I was just expecting 1lb a week as i am very close, i have a gym member ship but never used and gonna go bk tommorrow as maybe this will help,what do you think?? xx:D

yeah im sure if u stick to it like mad u will

You may have to go on a VLCD for the duration as there are 3,500kcals in a lb of fat.

Oh and remember, carrot cake is healthy and counts as a portion of veg... ;) Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it (and that's what I'm having for my birthday cake in 6 weeks' time!)

Sarah

You may have to go on a VLCD for the duration as there are 3,500kcals in a lb of fat.

Oh and remember, carrot cake is healthy and counts as a portion of veg... ;) Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it (and that's what I'm having for my birthday cake in 6 weeks' time!)

Sarah

NO CHANCE of going bk on cd with only 5lb to goal! i am happy not being on that diet!!:D

Morning Hunni,

I think that 2.5lbs is doable - nothing wrong with having something to aim for ;):D!! If you don't make it you will be very close indeed - you've got nothing to lose except lbs of course :p

Why not see what your WI is like this week. If you have another good loss carry on as you are and if it's not so good maybe do kickstart in the run up to your birthday?

Quick word of warning with the exercise - sometimes it can cause water retention so up your water intake a bit. And I find that if I do CV within 24 hours of WI I'll be heavier, so you might want to have a rest day the day before WI is due!

5lbs in counting then chick .....
x

Morning Hunni,

I think that 2.5lbs is doable - nothing wrong with having something to aim for ;):D!! If you don't make it you will be very close indeed - you've got nothing to lose except lbs of course :p

Why not see what your WI is like this week. If you have another good loss carry on as you are and if it's not so good maybe do kickstart in the run up to your birthday?

Quick word of warning with the exercise - sometimes it can cause water retention so up your water intake a bit. And I find that if I do CV within 24 hours of WI I'll be heavier, so you might want to have a rest day the day before WI is due!

5lbs in counting then chick .....
x

Thanks huni,well i am planning on going to the gym tonight and tommorrow after work and then have wi on Thursday evening,do you think this will affect my weight loss? As it will be 24hr of rest before my wi?
I just wanna tone up as im rather flabby now!!:D

I'm sure that will be fine chick. Don't forget the extra water!!! Don't know about you but since finishing CD I feel like a blob - probably just that we are actually eating!!
x

i think you can.. and if you believe you can.. then theres no stopping you.. drink loads of water!!!!! x x x x

Hey Gem,

Did you see Starlight's thread re. eating all your points? You should probably eat all your allowance each day (or week) so that your losses don't stall. Just a thought hunni as it would be a shame to shock your body into a plateau with not enough points when you only have 5lbs to go
xx

Sarah

I cant imagine why anyone would go on a VLCD to lose 5lbs

Back