do u'r other halfs & kids eat the same meals?

We all eat the same meals.

What my husband eats out of the house is his choice - sometimes he follows the plan, other times he does not. DD shares our meals but has extra fat (cheese, dairy, occasional chocolate or crisps etc).

Usually yes (just me and OH at the moment). The only exceptions are....If I'm on a red day and make a chilli, I'll put him on some rice or a jacket potato to go with it, whilst I just have a big bowl of chilli, with extra veg.
After shopping.......He usually picks himself up a couple of pies for his tea, so I treat myself to Quorn red Leicester and onion sausages (NEVER thought I'd use the words 'Quorn' and 'treat' in the same sentence !! :D ). When not trying to be '100% for Lent' we usually get some cooked hot chicken to have at home (OH has his with some bread, I eat mine with gherkins!!)

As for non-home-cooked meals, OH has a sandwich for his lunch and still eats biscuits, crisps, chocolate etc. The way I see it is, I signed up for SW, he didn't. Anything I cook is done the SW way. Anything he cooks for us both is done the SW way. Anything he cooks/gets for himself is up to him.

Last edited:
yup - OH didn't realise he was eating SW, but when I told him and he decided to cut out all the snacks he was having at work, he's dropped 12lbs in 10 days. Git.

My children and oh all eat the same meals. None of them need to lose any weight as they are all on the low side of normal. I still cook SW friendly food, but add in extra cheese etc to give them the extra calories/fat that they need.
I cook seperately for myself, but I've always done that. Mostly becuase I don't like spag bol, chilli etc. During the week, I am pretty much a 'meat and salad' girl.
I always cook a SW meal for myself and oh at the weekend - this weekend we had chicken tagine which was absolutely fantastic!!!

yes my OH has what i cook, and this is mainly the same, i might put him extra meat on a green day, or extra rice on a red day to me - but mostly we have red days so he is happy getting lots of meat!

he has what he likes in the day whilst he is at work though, but i know he has a healthy meal each evening x

hello every1 thanx very much 4 all ur replys, now only need 2 find sumthin oh will eat, he's very fussy lolxx

Yep hubby and my little boy eat what I eat, my son gets extra fat as he's only 2 so needs it for all that growing he's doing so he gets his full fat fromage frais, extra cheese and such.

well it has nt started 2 well lol
been cooking oh dinner, & kids having same meal as me but of course the still have full fat milk, yougrts ect!
so 2night i told him make his own, n he came home with a chippy, cake's & tiptop cream!!
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh MEN

My hubby is an awful eater, he eats roast dinners and anything from the deep fat fryer and that is it! luckily my children have better taste and eat similar to me but the full fat versions. So every night i cook 3 different meals at 2 different times. The kids eat early and we eat later on but i cook everything seperate, good job i enjoy cooking! Tonight i cooked pasta and pesto sauce with roast veggies topped with cheese for my kids, then roast belly pork and trimmings for OH and teriaki beef with stir fry veg and noodles for me. It was yum, but pork looked good too.

oh i hate having 2 dirty the kitchen after cooked kid's tea lol
(lazy or what hehe)
going 2 do a plan this week 4 me and 1 for the rest of the family, also will have more time this week as kids off school! as long as i dont spend my whole hoilday on hear haha!! x

Back