Do you ever feel hungry doing ww

Bethany246

Banned
Hiya im kind of struggling now and i cant seem to get on with the unit diet as the forum i go on has not got many people going on some days there might be only one where with ww there is quite a few.
I did ww along time ago and lost 1 stone the weight loses was 5 and 2 and 3lbs a week .But i am bothered that i feel hungry and dont have any points left after tea for a treat.
Help would be helpful those doing ww

Thanks
Bethany

Hiya Marie

No you have not put me to sleep the problem i did find when i did ww before was that i ate less in the day then i had a lump of points left after tea . then i could not use them all
Do you weigh all your foods out have you to count fruit in with your days points is this how the plan works.

Thanks for your advise

Good luck

Bethany:)

Hi Bethany, have you considered the Core plan on Weight Watchers rather than the Points plan? Core is very similar to Slimming World and you wouldn't be hungry following that plan.

Good luck whatever you decide to do. :)

Id recommend giving WW a go. Although you have to count some fruit as points you get loads for maybe half a point. You get so much variation and theres so much stuff you can buy with the points already worked out for you - both WW own brand and Tescos Healthy foods.

Its worth trying. If you look at the threads on here we're all managing a good average weight loss

Hi Bethany, are you only considering doing WW because there isn't enough forum support on the internet for the Unit Diet? I am sure it can't be nice feeling alone but at the end of the day it is more important to find a diet that you like and suits you. We can all support you here even if we aren't following the same plan.

Back