Do you ever have just 1 naughty meal ?

Zoe

I really fancy something different tonight !

I've been dieting since 1st august - cut a long story short my mum came to stay for a week at end of jusly and in that week we had 2 kebabs, chips, 2 mc donalds, Toby Carvey, and lots of choccies she bought with her !

The day she went home I decided to start my diet the following morning, so weighed myself, wrote it down and got into the diet. When I weighed 5 days later I had PUT ON 4lb :rolleyes: probab;y from the naughty week we had eating anything and everything ! So anyway I lost that 4lb plus another 4lb so far and am now following SW (joining the club Weds)

I would really like to have Fajitas tonight - so far have had scrambled egg for breakfast, and 2 bananas today. So the chicken for fajitas would be free food, as would the onion and peppers. Thing is the actual tortillas are naughty - not sure how many sins - and the seasoning probably is too. I can swop the soured cream for quark maybe ?

does anyone know how many sins are in the old el paso flour tortillas ?

EACH ? oh dear ! I haven't had any sins today - but then again until weds i don't know how many i'm allowed lol

Ignorance is bliss hehe

But on a plus side - before dieting, on a normal day i would have had 3 coffees, each with 2 sugars by now, crisps, probably a couple of biccies, and something like super noodles, or a cheese sandwich for lunch - as well as the fajitas !

i wouldn't worry too much until you join class. that way your 1st weeks weigh-in will be better, if that makes sense!

when i joined SW i went home that night and ordered a chinese takeaway as the 'last supper'... i still lost 4.5 lbs in that week.

You'll be allowed 15 syns its the same for everyone. I always have a naughty meal the night of weigh in, but if you've not started yet then dont worry and enjoy it xxx

I agree with what the others say, get it all in now and that way the change of diet after Wednesday will have a bigger impact

Im the same as Rainbow I have a Chinese every thursday night after Weigh In. I know I shouldnt but I do.:D Its never had an affect on welght losses in the past.

Thanks everyone - I did have the Fajitas, and enjoyed them but you know what, afterwards I thought, was it worth it ?

I'm glad I did have them because it actually made me realise that the feeling of being good and sticking to the diet all day, is actually better than the enjoyment I got from the food, so some good did come out of my naughty dinner lol.

Can't wait to join class tomorrow !

I certainly do, i go to class with a friend, and after with head to the pub and drink and pick anything we want off the menu, and that is out weekly treat, we have done it for the last 14 weeks and it's done us little harm :)

Thanks everyone - I did have the Fajitas, and enjoyed them but you know what, afterwards I thought, was it worth it ?

I'm glad I did have them because it actually made me realise that the feeling of being good and sticking to the diet all day, is actually better than the enjoyment I got from the food, so some good did come out of my naughty dinner lol.

Can't wait to join class tomorrow !
It's a great feeling isn't it?! I told the story in my diary a few months back about when I went on a family day out to the seaside. A time where I would normally eat crap all day but I was in a fantastic frame of mind and I took Alpen lights with me and a bottle of water. While I was there I bought more water and some fruit salad and I sat on the seafront eating my fruit salad while everyone tucked into their ice creams. Far from feeling deprived, I felt amazing! I felt so in control and I really enjoyed the day so much more.

It is a good feeling isn't it !

Last week i took the kids bowling and to McDonalds.

Now normally I would have had a big mac meal, with a fat coke, and probably some nuggets too - bot I went into M&S, bought a prawn salad, and a bottle of water and ate that, and I was so pleased with myself. I was thinking, how gutted would I be now If i'd had the McD's lol.

I think it's willpower too which is something I've never had before but I'm getting used to.

I don't have much willpower but when I am in the right frame of mind I get a high from the great feeling of being in control and doing something possitive for myself. Trouble is, it's not always easy to get back into that head space when you lose it.

Back