Do you ever have Weigh In night off?

Angelbecki27

Loves to post!
Guys & gals do you ever have WI night off?

I haven't, in the 10 months I have been a SW member but tonight is different - should I feel guilty?

x

Have you reached target? (looks like it from your info!)
I don't have a night off, but I do have a few extra syns.
What did you have?

I must admit I have wine which I don't count on weigh in night. However I do get a bit paranoid on weigh in day and so tend to only eat free/superfree during the day which means I have all my syns and hexs to enjoy in the evening when I get home - normally around 8.15 so there's not too much time to go mad before bedtime!!

Yeah I'm at target 1lb below :)

I had: 1 slice of white bloomer bread with flora, 1 small glass of Lambrini, my tea which was 6 syns (I know that for defo lol), 5 haribo (2.5syns), 1 pink and white (2.5 syns) and 4 pringles (and that's my treating myself lmaooo)

I'm not going mad or anything :)

your asking if you should feel guily for that???? Would like to bet that over the week your still under ever with your 'blowout'...
Congrats on being so restrained tho!

Yeah I'm at target 1lb below :)

I had: 1 slice of white bloomer bread with flora, 1 small glass of Lambrini, my tea which was 6 syns (I know that for defo lol), 5 haribo (2.5syns), 1 pink and white (2.5 syns) and 4 pringles (and that's my treating myself lmaooo)

I'm not going mad or anything :)

Firstly, Well Done!!!!! You must be so pleased!! :D
I (personally), dont think that you should feel guilty - you know what you've had, you can count the syns and you're in control.
Keep it up and congrats again!!!!

wow....your idea of a blow-out is very different from mine lol. Mine would entail chow mein, Baileys and a family bag of crisps with a side of chocolate. i have no idea how i got fat btw. i think you have been very restrained and, being at target, you deserve the odd treat. xx

you have done amazingly well so far!!!!

i was having a treat night once a week where i didnt count syns and didnt lose any weight, but i was really going for it, literally stuffing everything in my mouth that i feel i cant normally eat, i dread to think what the syns were! youve had a night off and know exactly how many syns youve had so dont feel bad at all!!! feel proud that s.w. has worked so well for you and one night off in 10 months is completely inspiring-now pass some of it to me :D

lmao I'm one of a kind, feeling guilty from a minor blowout lol - thank you everyone, you've helped me here :) back on the wagon tomorrow.. maintaining target is so crap, it's difficult :/

Right tomorrow is a new start.. hopefully I can STS next week, who knows? Am actually building muscle now so hope it's not a gain grrr

you have done amazingly well so far!!!!

i was having a treat night once a week where i didnt count syns and didnt lose any weight, but i was really going for it, literally stuffing everything in my mouth that i feel i cant normally eat, i dread to think what the syns were! youve had a night off and know exactly how many syns youve had so dont feel bad at all!!! feel proud that s.w. has worked so well for you and one night off in 10 months is completely inspiring-now pass some of it to me :D

Thank you lovely :) aye have some of my determination it's getting boring lol xxx

ha ha ooh thankyou, if i have a loss this week it will be down to you!!

can i just ask, everyone says maintaining is hard, ive never reached target and just wondered is it hard to stop losing weight or is it hard because you gain it again?

Haha rights ;) you're on!

Well I'm trying to up my syns but I keep gaining half so I'm lowering them this week and having 1 more HeB per day - if that doesn't help I will just try to lose :break_diet: it's not easy @ all!

oh right, tut, fancy not being able to have more syns to maintain, what a cruel machine our bodies are at times!! im sure youll crack it though, your highly motivated! its just a case of tweaking to see what suits i suppose isnt it?

It's probably just my body being stupid :( yeah you do have to get the "right balance" easier said than done!!! I will get it eventually, I defo would prefer to worry over half a pound gain that half a stone gain ;) :) x

I don't have a night off but probably have a little treat like a couple of beers or a few of my favourite biscuits etc. But I only have a treat If I have lost, I never do it when I have had a bad week lol xx

angelbecki27 NO you should not feel guilty, you young lady have done sooo well and you more than deserve a treat night/night off. You are a fab young lady who has seen me though some rough days on the sw waggon so dont u dare go feeling guilty hehe. i lony wish that i can do half as good as you and i will be more than happy :D xx

angelbecki27 NO you should not feel guilty, you young lady have done sooo well and you more than deserve a treat night/night off. You are a fab young lady who has seen me though some rough days on the sw waggon so dont u dare go feeling guilty hehe. i lony wish that i can do half as good as you and i will be more than happy :D xx

Thank you Furrystomper! This post has been useful :) I'm past feeling guilty - just gotta remember my doc says am not to lose anymore weight so might as well enjoy it ;) :D

Personally I don't, or perhaps I should say I haven't this time round. Previously I have, and my mum still does have weigh in night off. But she is more off the plan than on it.

Guilt is a personal thing, I would have no qualms about an evening off the night before, the night of weigh in, or the following night. As I know I would have plenty of time to burn of those additional calories.

I've been doing SW for 20 weeks now and twice on WI night I've had fish and chips after. I dont feel bad about it as mentally if I thought fish and chips were banned for life I wouldnt last on this.

I wonder when I'm a size 12, will I still want fish & chips ?

i always have 'treat night' on weigh in day, only if ive stayed the same or lost, never if i put on. But then for the 3 years ive been dieting ive always dieted 6 days out of 7, so moving to SW i changed to 7 days a week but one night off if ive done well. xx

Back