do you ever wish

peppa

Pwincess
you were one of those people that said what they wanted regardless of others feelings??:rolleyes:
Amazes me what crap people come out with that they think is acceptable

grrrr grrr grrr mine tend to be fat stuff now I know i'm over weight but do I really need random strangers to tell me that?? No wonder we suffer from low self esteem. I really wish I could speak my mind at times.
ok rant over sorry folks

you were one of those people that said what they wanted regardless of others feelings??:rolleyes:

Sometimes...yeah.
Amazes me what crap people come out with that they think is acceptable
True...true :sigh:

grrrr grrr grrr mine tend to be fat stuff now I know i'm over weight but do I really need random strangers to tell me that??
Yeah, funny how they think we have perhaps not noticed. You know...wondered why the clothes don't fit and we feel crap.

No wonder we suffer from low self esteem. I really wish I could speak my mind at times.
ok rant over sorry folks
But what good does it do though. I put it down to ignorance most times. Rise above it ;) :hug99:

... I really wish I could speak my mind at times

I confess .. I am one such a person!! BUT, in my defence, I say it much nicer than I used to, am not cruel & only dish if asked or provoked, ha!

The thing with people who do it maliciously or just ignorantly is that its a deep seated jealousy. You know you're overweight and are doing something about it, they know you're overweight and may be doing something about it, you have inner power they don't because there are obviously areas of their lives they wish they could change but don't have the strength to and they're jealous you're doing something about yours. They pick on the one flaw they know will hurt you and perhaps hinder your progress in doing so. Pity them sweetheart, its really the best thing for them :D xxx

Back