Do you exercise on the SS plan??

Miss_c1985

Hi all, I like to run and have a treadmill at home and I was wondering who exercises on the plan?

My consultant said they advise you not to for the first 2 weeks is that because your calorie intake is so low?

X

Miss_c1985 said:
Hi all, I like to run and have a treadmill at home and I was wondering who exercises on the plan?

My consultant said they advise you not to for the first 2 weeks is that because your calorie intake is so low?

X

Yes, you have nothing to work off. On days i'm at the gym i have a ss+ meal x

I'm on SS+ but only been on it for a few days, should I leave it a few days before going to the gym too? x

I waited til i was 2 weeks in and i still get light headed now x

I'm nearly 2 weeks in and im going back to the gym tonight mainly gentle toning rather than cardio though! I'll see how I get on ! X

I think I'm gonna hold off till this weekend, saves me dragging my bum anywhere besides my sofa after work all week anyway! Lol.. This weekend it'll be a week & a half that I've been on CD, so I'll go and take it easy :) x

Hey all

I'm on SS and have been trying to do some exercise like walking or Zumba. I found that in my first week I was really energetic and was even taking the stairs rather than the lift when I was at work however this is my second week and I literally have no energy and I'm shattered after a min of walking, going up the stairs or exercising.

Has anyone had this experience or know why this is happening?

Nimz

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pre CD (im now 2nd wk of step2) i used to do a boot camp 3-4 times a week. I went tues night and felt totally lacking in energy and got v dizzy. I am pretty fit despite being overweight so it was a bit scary BUT i was warned by my cd . Also remember i am allowed a meal which i did have and still felt like that. Im going again tonight and will take it easier, if still feel crappy will increase what i eat a little on exercise days as to stop exercising seems crazy, i dont want to lose fitness plus i love it and id be sad not to go!

Back