Do you feel like you'll always on a "diet"?

Thin people who eat junk food don't look good though do they?

I suppose not, although christina aguilera has said many a time about her burger binges

when i am on the CD SS my nails grow really well and my hair looks shiny..it ALMOST makes up for the bad breath.

TOTALLY agree!

Its cos of the 100% RDA of vits and minerals in the packs. I have bad spots from acne years ago - and a zinc deficiency. Also, drinking so much water flushes out toxins - this is one habit i'll never give up!!

y'know, i really really want to be thin while pregnant. I don't think theres anything more beautiful than a preggers lady :D

y'know, i really really want to be thin while pregnant. I don't think theres anything more beautiful than a preggers lady :D
I couldn't agree with you more, although when i was pregnant i was HUGE!! You couldn't really tell that i was preggers, i just looked bigger than normal! I'm sooooooo gonna start my next pregnancy being slim!

i was thin when i was pregnant.. you could hardly tell and i LOVED it. It was like my own secret. I loved seeing people's faces when they found out.
I want to see that look again when they say, "HOW MUCH have you lost???" lol

my SIL was a size 8 while preggers, from the back you couldnt tell at all! Then when she turned to the side she was HIWJ!

I have this image of me in my in laws, sunbathing whilst pregnant (they have the most beautiful garden) being all slim. I'll get there one day!

Hi Leah, here's something random for you

I've just made a Train using some pasta, two fish fingers and some peas.

On the subject I think that when we get there we will be different anyway, we'll always have to watch what goes in but I know my mental attitude is changing so I think when I finally get the bod I want I'll look after it. It's different when you're fat what difference will a binge make then????

I've been following too, but didn't want to butt in either!

Excuse me, but is the meeting in Brum an minimins one?:confused:

It's different when you're fat what difference will a binge make then????

Yes, that really helps. I know that I had to lose the weight to like my body enough to look after it.

There are times when it's not quite that simple though. I know that when I was big, I often binged because I binged. There was no 'I might aswell...I'm fat anyway' thoughts. I would eat something, then something else. Almost subconsciously.

That being the case (with me anyway), knowing I was slim wasn't enough. It was at the beginning of maintenance, but then you get to a place where you just think 'oh heck...what does it matter anyway'. Nobody will know. The weight wont go on straight away...and people really dont notice anyway.

You aren't accountable to anyone except yourself and it gets boring expecting perfection after a while
th_girlyawn.gif

You have to have something more than that keeping you going.

Aw. i like this thread :)

Sarah - VERY random my dear, but thats why i love you xxx

leah, talking of kids with the skinny gene, my wee girl took it to the flippin extreme, she weighs less than a 1 year old and i spend all day feeding her high fat foods, dodging her hand while she trys to feed me, lol

how many of the average population are on diets or " healthy eating kicks" this time of year

I think I will always have to watch what I eat to some extent, because at the moment I don't do much exercise and have a tendency to overindulge and pile on the pounds. Mind you once I'm off SS I intend to join a gym or at least go swimming and power walking to help maintaining.

yeah me too, but my mother and I are a bit old for her to be breast feeding me :D

IW!!!

Back