do you feel like.....

louisa26

like you have a bad luck cloud sitting over you sometimes,

amongst everything else our boiler has now packed in this week!:cry:

Clare, I would get another quote if I were you because £3000 seems excessive to me. I used to work for a company that dealt with boilers etc.

Pam

that happened to me last year .............£4000 but i got a grant from the government .....warmfront xx

Hi Louisa...think we all go through times when everything just seems to go wrong all at once....or one after the other....:(

hopefully this is the last of your 'bad run'.....and things will get better soon....hope so !

take care

Debz xx

You do certainly seem to have a rotten time of it Lou.
Fingers crossed for you hey? BUT you have the diet to keep you bouyant.

thanks everyone!

we have one of the old baxi boilers in an old 1950's house, i swear it hasnt been changed since the house has been built! it had a replaced valve last yr after 6 months of no heating cause we had our wedding to pay for but thankfully we dont have to pay for any work to be done on it as andy's uncle is a gas man!
He thinks it could be a box attached to it and could be replaced for £25 so we're going to wait for when he can come and look at it.

Today i went for my 4th weigh in and lost 2.5lbs so i am happy with that, if i loose another 3lbs next week that will be 1.5stones in my first month on cd!! YAY!

good news the heating is now working. my husband has said its running off the hot water at the moment but i dont care as long as its warm!! lol

glad you got it sorted louisa! our boiler broke twice in same year, first a leak then the pump omg was soooo cold know how u feel :)

Back