Do you find on this diet you wish time days away

Oh yes. I'm only a month in and hope to be at goal by August, counting down the days.

Yes, I'm in week 6 now and I just wish it would hurry up - I know that sounds bad, but just want to start seeing some big changes :( x

I'm another one wishing the weeks away, I get excited for every weigh in as I know I'm a step closer to goal. Half way through my 12 weeks SS, at a wedding in 11 weeks and get married in 22 weeks. Each new week brings a bit more excitement x x x

I'm wishing my life away, but find that this is the best time of year to be ss-ing. By the summer I'm on ss+ which makes a huge difference to me in not feeling so deprived!

I'm definitely wishing it away I just want it to be the end of July which is when I'm hoping to be at goal and starting back on real food in time for my birthday

richman14 said:
I find the weekends the worst

This is my first weekend and I just want it to be over!! 4 days off work and I'd rather be in the office, that's definitely a first for me

I'm being positive and instead of looking at this as some kind of torture I'm putting myself, I am telling myself it's my choice and I can eat if I like but I'm choosing to have shakes (plus the odd ss+ meal)

Charlie Woo Woo said:
bank holidays.... who needs them when your doing this diet lol

Lol I know. My friend asked me If I would like to do something over the weekend, I responded 'if it involves drinking or eating no' so tomorrow I'm heading to the countryside with the dogs, my shake and plenty of water

Here's hoping for nice weather

eleda said:
Lol I know. My friend asked me If I would like to do something over the weekend, I responded 'if it involves drinking or eating no' so tomorrow I'm heading to the countryside with the dogs, my shake and plenty of water

Here's hoping for nice weather

Fingers crossed its nice :) Have a lovely walk.
I wish the weather in not-so-sunny Great Yarmouth would get better!

That's the only downside of cd that it ruins your social life. So whilst my bf is off drinking with our friends I'm home with my tetra. I went out for a few hours but left when people started getting annoyingly drunk. They're off for a curry soon so thought it was time to go. This is the only real time I feel deprived.

Thank goodness for work and overtime lol, A good distraction from everyone going out etc x x

richman14 said:
I find the weekends the worst

Me too.... Manage well in the week... The weekends drag...in fact I go to bed early... It's amazing how our lives revolved around food....,

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

richman14 said:
Ha ha is sad but true! I have done 7 weeks now and I'm counting down the next 9 weeks

Oh yessss.. It will be my 4th week on Tuesday and whilst i think time is going quick, i don't feel its going quick enough....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Me too.... Manage well in the week... The weekends drag...in fact I go to bed early... It's amazing how our lives revolved around food....,

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Or not eating food lol x

Back