Do you find weight drops off much quicker/larger amounts per week if exercising too?

petal91

Hey, so I am thinking of starting with a personal trainer in the new year, and possibly joining a gym. From anybody's experience of the Dukan Diet, does this help shift weight a lot quicker/more excessively? I know I read in the Dukan book that it is not required to do more than 20mins a day on attack phase and 30minutes a day on cruise phase... is this because it doesn't make a difference? Thanks

Exercise always helps, not only with weight loss but with preparing for our "new life" at the end of the rainbow... It's recommended on attack phase not to do any overly strenuous exercise because of the restricted nutrition at that time, and the 20 mins walk is a minimum to encourage people to start moving who don't already... In Cruise, it's good to increase your walking to a level you are comfortable with and, if being a gym bunny is your thing, why not. It's good to do 30 mins of something each day, whatever rocks your boat...

Please think of taking multi vitamins too, and I hope you're taking your oatbran daily :)

Actually, statistically speaking, weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Saying that, I just feel better when I've done exercise. It's better for your overall wellbeing. However, my weight loss pretty much is the same with our without exercise.

Back