Do you get support from your OH ??

My OH is a diamond - he's really supportive, though he says I am perfect as I am lol - like some of you lot I think mine has rose tinted specs!!!

Sometimes I don't appreciate his support - like today when he hid all my 'treats' cause I was losing control lol x

Last edited:
my OH has always insisted im perfect, and has made it quite clear in every way he loves me wotever i look like, however ive tried man fad diets and never stuck to them when i started sw and was coming home so happy after loosing- hed av a syn free meal ready and waiting for me n congratulate me on how well im doin, hes really supportive and even started eating the same meals as me(he cooks) when i started i aske him not to give into me if i asked him to go owt late at night to buy me chocci(as i used to) and he hasnt altho ive only asked him once and he said ok n made me a chocci options drink, and an alpen light bar-bless him hehehe- men eh
laura xx

when I told him I had lost three pounds he said "I could lose that in a weekend!"
(He is massive so he could probably lose three pounds going for a sh*t!)

Whatever!

Hahaha! Tell him you could lose a whole heap of ugly fat very quickly...By kicking him out! :D

I think it is great that so many people have supportive OH's especially those who have one that cooks - that makes me really envious, I have had 2 meals cooked for me in 12 years and one was a vesta curry!
However he is supportive and always asks how I got on at weigh in, and has on the whole stuck to the 1 take out a week clause that we (I) put in place!

Back