Do you go into ketosis on CS????

I'm guessing yes as your main meal is supposed to be restricted carbs / high protein based on the suggestions for your meals / snacks

The shakes themselves have 20 odd carbs per pack :)

PS Mini posted a great CS vid here

http://www.minimins.com/celebrity-slim/52163-celebrity-slim.html

In the vid they don't mention Ketosis by name but do talk about restricted carb intake & weaning your body off carbs as a source of energy. As the diet is also calorie-restricted I took this to mean Ketosis as the body's source of energy :)

what is ketosis? i remember it on lipotrim dvd (i think) but cant remember what it is

I'm on day 6 and still not in ketosis I know I haven't cheated. I have had the two shakes each day with a suitable snack morning afternoon and evening with a sensible meal at night. Just as it says to do. I know what ketosis is like as I was on Go Lower before Christmas and was in it then. My wee is not showing signs on the stix. There has been a slight smell but nothing more. Anyone got any ideas please?

Hi Slim4me,

I might be 'teaching me mother to suck eggs' here, but are you drinking at least 2L of water a day?

know from previous stint on LT that if I didnt drink enough water I slipped out of ketosis quite easily.. not checked whilst on this diet so not sure if its the same?

Back