do you guys weigh yourselves regularly

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by mommysue, 15 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi all, just home from work ..... and had to share with you that i am now a serial weigher !!!!! any scales will do buti will take my accurate weight from my cdc. however i got on the scales at work , they must be right cos the midwives use it .... and hey i was under 12 stone, only by a little smidging but it was still under 12 . feeling great today, although i had a bit of a dizzy spell, was on my knees doing a dressing on a patient and as i stood up nearly fell over and was on planet zog for about 10 seconds. passed quick enough, must be my blood pressure !!!!
    hope you lot having good day today and feel inspried to continue

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Sue.

You will rech that goal before you know it!!!

With the head rush thingy, try not to get up too quickly and you will be fine.....are you drinking enough water?

Good luck with your journey.

Kerry-Ann

x

4. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

I weigh myself every morning on my own scales, after a wee, lol but my official weigh is taken from a boots store by me on a monday morning, my own scales are 2kg heavier than the boots ones, i knwo people have said you shouldnt weigh every day, but i really find it spurs me on,

5. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im the same as Gill.....I weight on my scales every morning (the daily loss keeps me on track) But i weight in officially on a thursday night x

6. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I am a daily weigher too...& proud of it! First thing in the morning & official weight is the Monday weigh in.

Nicky

7. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Last time I did the VLCD I tried to focus on getting the time under my belt knowing that was the key to the weight falling off.

Then I got obsessed with the scales and it all seemed to drag as I began predicting and I found that harder.

Having said that when I stopped being obessed with the scales and started eating again the weight piled on.

Now I am back to the VLCD I know that time is the key but I can't stop myself from weighing in first thing every morning. That's fine all the time the weight consistently coming off but demotivating on those water retention weeks :rolleyes:

I'm just weak! :D

8. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi yep i`m also a daily weigher but always go by cd weigh in. Just like to see whats happening. Good luck with your loss you do what makes you feel happy :wavey:

9. Opeyx

Opeyx Full Member

Start Weight:
    230lb
    Current Weight:
    161lb
    Goal Weight:
    185lb
    Lost(%):
    69lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    im obsessed especially as it is my week off after eye meal :S morning,evening, after a number 1, number 2 or just because i walk past them :)

10. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    lou stands up...........and holds up hands........:wave_cry:

My name is Louise and I am a serial weigher!!!!:scale:

as much as I say I am not going to weigh every day...I still do!!lol

CDC scales weigh the same as mine...so I know when the losses are good. Has been nice this week as cdc is away and I wont go and see her till monday which will be 12 days ss-ing......I have already lost 10lb by my scales...would be fab to be a stone down by first official wi! sorry I have rambled on!!!

11. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes, another weighaholic here. Weigh several times a day :eek:

12. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well i was a weighaholic but oxfam took posession of my scales last wednesday and i am now a liberated woman : )

seriously i was geting too addicted and then when i went up a pound it made me feel miserable and wanting to eat which was dangerous - - so they had to go

13. Mrs Moo

Mrs Moo Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes I weigh myself first thing, then after a wee, then again at least twice throughout the day - it's an addiction :D

14. Delicious-Jax

Delicious-Jax Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    shakes of various companies I have gathered up
    Oh Slushy-me, too !!
    I thought I was the only one who did that-I am sure that's why I have had a few miserable days-constantly checking my weight and when it goes up a pound or two-that's my reason to eat something:cry:

I weigh myself on different spots on the bathroom floor and then take them to the kitchen-it's all the same tiles-so why do I do that!!!

I am determined to get rid of the pesky things!!!:banghead:

15. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    LOL re different spots on the floor etc -- thats what i was doing too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.