Do you have a naughty treat day????

Keldelacoe

Vintage Virgin Vegan
Hi everybody

I have started slimming world again after having three of my children (three in 18 months) so only 2 years before I went group. This time I'm doing it alone and at group and now still on here I hear people mention naughty day or treat day etc... Not that I want to do it because I only have to look at a extra syn and I dont lose but I'm quite intrested on what people do on ths? Save your syns? Or just sod it one day a week? I know ppl who used to go th chippy after weigh in, I wont dare if I had lost lol.

Just intrested really...

Kelly :) x

Hey :) well me and my mum usually have a little treat after our weigh in like a chocolate bar or packet of crisps but that all we have. :) some people have treat days and still lose but i cant do that it would defo show up for me haha! i have had a few naughy treats this week very naughty indeed :( lol xxx

I sometimes have a take away, or sometimes a little alcohol. at weekends which is mid-week for me regarding weigh ins. last week I had a cornish pasty and some vodka. so worth it.

I have " naughty " days but still within my syns if you get me, after weighin every week I get a choc bar which feels like a treat because I only do it once a week but still within my syns allowance :)

I allow myself a little extra in the eve every week after a weigh in, usually either a small sweet treat or some mayo or cheese etc, It is either roughly 5-8 extra syns or an extra healthy extra portion that day, i don't always have all my syns through week though so this is generally swallowed up by those, a group of girls in my class always go to kfc on way home and they still loose each week, I would never go that far as wouldn't work on the scales for me!!

I used to have a chinese and some chocolate and crisps watching a movie after WI, and those syns "didn't exist" as far as I was concerned...and it worked fine, until it didn't lol. I've had to stop doing that since Xmas. Now I'll still have something nice after WI, slice of cake with a tbsp of cream, particular choccie bar, or whatever, but then I will have lower syns during the week to compensate.

I use my weigh in day syns on a treatsize curly wurly and a glass of wine - only if i have a loss though, if i gain or sts i feel its not quite deserved!!

I use my weigh in day syns on a treatsize curly wurly and a glass of wine - only if i have a loss though, if i gain or sts i feel its not quite deserved!!

No No No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of the result use your daily syns for that Curly Wurly & a glass of wine. Its not a question of deserving it!Otherwise you will continue to associate being 'good' with getting a treat, and being 'bad' with denying yourself. Its that unhealthy food association that gets us to the point where we need to join SW in the first place.

kingleds said:
No No No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of the result use your daily syns for that Curly Wurly & a glass of wine. Its not a question of deserving it!Otherwise you will continue to associate being 'good' with getting a treat, and being 'bad' with denying yourself. Its that unhealthy food association that gets us to the point where we need to join SW in the first place.

You know i never though of it like that before :/ You are so right. Thankyou xx

kingleds said:
Ypure welcome.
PS. Love your avator - even though he's technically FAR TOO YOUNG for me - yum is all I can say :)

Hey he may play a 17 yr old but he is 25 in real life so hes legal haha ;)

WI evening I usually have a takeaway curry (usually spinach based) and then at some point over the week a tray of doner meat from the takeaway. I do take it to account the syns in these though and it is nearly always covered in my syn allowance for the week. So it does feel like a treat but its actually pretty good when you think actually im not being 'naughty' I can have them as part of the plan.

I have a doner kebab. The chap does me loads of salad and a small amount of doner meat and then the pitta bread.I take my own helmans extra light with me! My weigh in is a 5pm so its my evening meal on a Thursday and always within my syns as I eat the same at breakfast and lunch on weigh in day.

So I figure it feels like a treat but it's within syns and on plan.

For the first 4 and a half months I didnt do this and then felt abit like I needed to do something a bit different. Since starting the kebab thing since Christmas my loses have stayed exactly as they were.

I've lost 5 stone in 6 months :D

Lucia Lucia said:
I have a doner kebab. The chap does me loads of salad and a small amount of doner meat and then the pitta bread.I take my own helmans extra light with me! My weigh in is a 5pm so its my evening meal on a Thursday and always within my syns as I eat the same at breakfast and lunch on weigh in day.

So I figure it feels like a treat but it's within syns and on plan.

For the first 4 and a half months I didnt do this and then felt abit like I needed to do something a bit different. Since starting the kebab thing since Christmas my loses have stayed exactly as they were.

I've lost 5 stone in 6 months :D

Wow that's fantastic!!! How much to target?

I don't usually have treat days as I get all I want anyway usually (usually only chocolate I crave badly), but since its my birthday on friday I might think sod it and have a treat day. I've tried saving my syns but not really worked...but who knows i might be able to stick to it anyway.

I only use maybe 5 syns a day during the week so at the weekend I get a choccy bar on Saturday night infront of the tv and a few JD and diet cokes, feels like im being naughty but usually all within syns! :)

Back