Do you keep to the same SW class and time every week?

raquelscatt

When I did SW in the past, I always kept to the same evening class, however, now, I work as and when during the day and dh works shifts. We have two children and I wouldn't really want to take them to a SW class with me, unless it was an emergency!!

Anyhow, I have been done SW on and off for a month but have been to a different class every week, either on a Tuesday or Wednesday, and some morning classes and one evening, so haven't felt as motivated (as much my fault I know!) and in total have lost just 2lbs. :cry:

I have found it difficult to be motivated by not having a regular consultant and therefore don't stop to class.

Does anyone else have the same problem, and if so, do you find your weight changes radically week to week and how do you keep yourself motivated or from feeling like a visitor to different classes?

I stick to the one class and the same time religiously every single week, I love the people at my group, they range from about 18-80, the older ones are hilarious they really get the craic going in class, I wouldn't dream of going to another group! :)

Back