Do you know the real reasons as to why you ate?

I found that most of my eating habits are due to boredom. I have never had any boundaries before when it came to food and so when I had nothing to do, I just ate. And as I became bigger I wanted to do less because I was big. So I ate more. Vicious cycle right.
This teamed with the fact that I was such a picky eater so only ate "naughty" things was not a good combination!

B x

From my first round of LL counselling I discovered I was a bit of a fraud. Most of the girls there had the emotional association problems as a lot of you have mentioned but I didn't.

The reason I became bigger was because I was enjoying myself and being spoilt rotten. Hotel after hotel and restaurants several times a week making up for many years of lost time. We became great food critics!

We are now married (18 months) and have a lovely home where I really enjoy cooking healthy food (I really miss steamed veg!) but the richly done food made by others took it's toll already. I'm determined to get back to the weight I was when we got together 6 years ago and go forward with my eyes wide open.

Yes, eyes wide open and mouth shut!!!
Good luck tomorrow. xxx
:character00264:

I didn't until now, but if anyones seen my most recent post it's all come out in there. A lot of it was a huge surprise to me but there you go.

x

Yes, eyes wide open and mouth shut!!!
Good luck tomorrow. xxx
:character00264:

:D:D True Slenda! And thanks for the luck.

I think you are so one the way to sorting what's happening to you yummymum! Half the battle is realising what it is and admitting to it and you've certainly done that. Hugemungeous hugs and strength to you, you will win!!

Back