DO you know what I've noticed about the 'before' & 'after' pics on here...?

IrishMum

A little of everything!
In the before ones- people are generally dressed baggily/frumpily, wearing little/no make-up with their hair fairly neglected. They are posed with their hands across their bodies, or behind 'props' (furniture/people etc.).

In the after ones- people are groomed beautifully- dressed in fitted clothes, their make-up/hair done, and with their hands on their hips!

It's amazing what losing weight has done for their self-confidence. That alone should be a motivating lesson!:D

Yes I have always thought that about the before and afters. You can actually see the change in confidence

yeah I thought about that too, I can't wait to get to goal I have to buy clothes now!

All of my 'before photos i have quite obviously made sure that i am holding a child (one of my own!!) as a means to hide behind!!

All of my 'before photos i have quite obviously made sure that i am holding a child (one of my own!!) as a means to hide behind!!
I do the same!!!! and I'm always telling people I don't like photos... yet I've a few hundreds from when I was slim... all of a sudden, the weight crept up and I just don't want a reminder of what I really look like...

I do the same!!!! and I'm always telling people I don't like photos... yet I've a few hundreds from when I was slim... all of a sudden, the weight crept up and I just don't want a reminder of what I really look like...

Me too! I love looking at my photo's from when I was slim and I have so many of them. Since I put weight on I don't like to be in photos and if I am I make sure it is neck upwards!!

I always love how much people change in before and afters - some look like completely different people! They're so inspiring!

I know what you mean

I can relate to that although I don't have kids. I had terrible trouble trying to find some "before" pics.
Had to ask a friend and she said " are you sure you want to see them?" now I know why and I'm enjoying having my picture taken again.
I love looking at people's photos too.
Good luck ladies.

Back