Do you like coconut? New healthy extra milk!!!

im going to try this for my dessert today cant wait sound lovely

have just had a glass its yummy really makes a change from diet coke im thinking it would make a nice warm bedtime drink on the cold winter nights

my 2 year old grandson has took a liking to it also

Last edited:
Oh, a friend made thai green curry last night and it was lovely, but don't fancy using 9 syns a meal again.

I'd love to it with this. Might put some yougurt in to thicken it up like the korma recipe. Just hope I can find it now.

Anyone know how long it keeps once opened, not sure I could drink a litre in 3 days!

Mine keeps just the same as regular milk, I've left it in there for over a week before now.

I've been using this for a while although I've never cooked with it, tonight the recipe I'm cooking I usually use low fat coconut milk and syn accordingly but they didn't have any low fat left so thought I'd try using the kara instead.. Do I just replace it like for like? So 200ml coconut milk and instead use 200ml of kara or does anyone that cooks with it add anything else?

I usually use a bit less as its watery, not creamy like the tinned stuff. I also put it in at the end just before serving in case it splits. (Ive not had a case when it did yet but just to be on the safe side)

Thanks Ermintrude, I ended up putting 200ml in and yes it was runny but with what we had it was fine but thanks for letting me know.

We made up and Angel Delight with it but hubby wasn't impressed as it didn't set like normal milk so was all runny rather than moussy x

Can anyone tell me how many syns in alpro coconut milk professional it’s slightly thicker than the original

Hi Mandy moo, a bit late but hope it still helps :)
Alpro Coconut Drink, For Professionals = 400ml is a Healthy Extra A or 6 syns

Back