Do you measure yourself?

JestersTear

Silver Member
I've only measured myself a couple of times since I started in June. I seem not to change size that much, so actually measuring myself makes me less, not more, downhearted.
Maybe I should join a gym to help change my body shape?

Jes x

I have not measured myself lately and am going to on mon am before class as I did loose heaps of inches when I did it on ww every month so just want to see if I still do now.

yep I loved logging my measurements and seeing the diff even if it did not show on the scales I could see the inches go.

I measured myself at the start and also the other day. The results were quite suprising although I knew I'd lost some inches anyway (new jeans which are already becoming lose!) I put the results in my diary to remind myself on those down days that I can do this.

I measure myself every Monday when I weigh in - I took my measurements when I started and I have lost a lot of inches but to be honest it takes exercise - since I have started doing a bit more my inches are starting to decline, all be it slowly! I've joined a pilates class because I used to do that and I was much more toned.xx

I bought a couple of fitness DVDs and have started doing them ~ I like the idea that you can do these in the privacy of your home, the same as the Wii fit. Walking is great too. Just noticed how much weight you have lost to date Jes so a big well done hun ~ that's brill! xx:happy096:

Thanks hon x

I have a Wii Fit here but haven't used it since September...I just got out of the routine of it.
We walk a couple of times every week...but that's not really enough now, is it?

Back