Do you need.................

fillymum

synful soul
Do you need your plate to be full to feel satisfied.? I know I do. If I have a big portion of fruit for my pud or free veg to fill the gaps on my plate, I feel full and happy.

I also prefer my food wet with a gravy or a sauce. A free tomato sauce is great with most things and can be adapted for so many things with the addition if curry, cumin, basil, oregano even tarragon.

What I love about SW is you can do these things and still lose weight.

I definitely do! I hate feeling like I am depriving myself - am also just a proper greedy guts! :mad:

Thankfully SW is one where you can sort of indulge this (obviosuly to a certain point) I'd be no good if I had to restrict myself.

I love sauces too - I love the way you can put different herbs and spices into a tomato sauce and it can be a whole different meal again. I used to drown my sunday dinner in gravy - I am a little better with this now but would rather save my syns for that than have a yorkshire pudding :)

SW is definitely the "diet" for me - free food for life :D

i love 'wet' food too Sue!!! :) gravy on everything!!! hehe!

I alternate with Soy Sauce and lazy garlic and chopped tomatoes/passata on most of my veggie preps!!!!

Must say I love a gravy or sauce too. To the extent I will happily just blend down a tin of tomatoes with stock./oxo/garlic for a sauce if nothings made for the dinner.

Ok, obviously it's just me then. I don't have to have a plate full. In fact, I quite often eat just the meat on one plate and have a salad separately.

And I hate wet food. No sauces for me, just a drizzle at the most.

Hey, but we are all different!!!

Sauces and gravies are my biggest downfall, that's why I bought the SW sauces book now its not a problem - I hate dry food but I also hate juicy fruit .. go figure.... ;)

soy sauce is my new fav thing at moment on salads as i to like wet food.

and yes i need my plate piled high when i eat or i feel bit sad lol.

but hey it certainly aint stopped me losing weight, so i tuck in :D

I love a big plate of food, if I see a gap I don't like it!!
I pile the veg and salad up all the time, can't do things by halves.
I don't like wet food though, I'll happily eat a roast dinner without gravy and I don't really like salad dressings of any sort to be honest (unless it's ceasar!)

Back