• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you need.................

fillymum

synful soul
S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
Do you need your plate to be full to feel satisfied.? I know I do. If I have a big portion of fruit for my pud or free veg to fill the gaps on my plate, I feel full and happy.

I also prefer my food wet with a gravy or a sauce. A free tomato sauce is great with most things and can be adapted for so many things with the addition if curry, cumin, basil, oregano even tarragon.

What I love about SW is you can do these things and still lose weight.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Katerpillar

Losin the baby weight :-)
S: 12st4.0lb C: 12st4.0lb G: 10st4.0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I definitely do! I hate feeling like I am depriving myself - am also just a proper greedy guts! :mad:

Thankfully SW is one where you can sort of indulge this (obviosuly to a certain point) I'd be no good if I had to restrict myself.

I love sauces too - I love the way you can put different herbs and spices into a tomato sauce and it can be a whole different meal again. I used to drown my sunday dinner in gravy - I am a little better with this now but would rather save my syns for that than have a yorkshire pudding :)

SW is definitely the "diet" for me - free food for life :D

i love 'wet' food too Sue!!! :) gravy on everything!!! hehe!

I alternate with Soy Sauce and lazy garlic and chopped tomatoes/passata on most of my veggie preps!!!!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Must say I love a gravy or sauce too. To the extent I will happily just blend down a tin of tomatoes with stock./oxo/garlic for a sauce if nothings made for the dinner.

Ok, obviously it's just me then. I don't have to have a plate full. In fact, I quite often eat just the meat on one plate and have a salad separately.

And I hate wet food. No sauces for me, just a drizzle at the most.

Hey, but we are all different!!!

cmcewn

Silver Member
S: 28st4lb G: 12st0lb
Sauces and gravies are my biggest downfall, that's why I bought the SW sauces book now its not a problem - I hate dry food but I also hate juicy fruit .. go figure.... ;)

soy sauce is my new fav thing at moment on salads as i to like wet food.

and yes i need my plate piled high when i eat or i feel bit sad lol.

but hey it certainly aint stopped me losing weight, so i tuck in :D

S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
I love a big plate of food, if I see a gap I don't like it!!
I pile the veg and salad up all the time, can't do things by halves.
I don't like wet food though, I'll happily eat a roast dinner without gravy and I don't really like salad dressings of any sort to be honest (unless it's ceasar!)