do you not feel??

madhousemum

Silver Member
hi this is something i have been thinking about for a while if you only lose 1-2lb a week that it is not worth going on this diet as you can lose that on a normal diet or just a bit of exercise and heathly eatting? and wont cost 36-00 a week??

At the moment for me I can not control my eating when I am around it...I cannot get the motivation to just eat healthily, If I am around food I want to binge on it..But at the moment I am receiving therapy for Binge eating disorder and is getting me prepared for when I am around food once again..So me being on Lipotrim is best for me at the moment, But does worry me on how I will be when I do eventually start eating normal food again..But only time will tell! And as for the money I easily spent 50 to 70 pounds a week on unhealthy foods and take away's so I am benefiting financially to at the moment and now feel I can treat myself to other things rather than food! :):):)

Why are you asking Madhouse mum? I never see anyone on here only losing 1 or 2lbs a week. You get the occasional 2lb, but it's always more the following week.

i was just wondering hun sorry it was just something that i always wondered. xx

You will never lose the same amount of weight as quickly as LT on any other "normal" diet. Id never leave LT for a simple diet

funny enough i thought about that, on my third week i losted 1lb and that set me of thinking you could lose that on a normal diet and i pay 58 pounds aweek for my LT.

But i think the over-all picture is...yes you may lose 2lbs or 3lbs one week and i think the biggest change is your eating habits.

I've done weight-watchers and thought, i'll save some points for a choc bar..etc...and it just got out of hand.

This diet changes the way you think about food and in my case the taste of new food like salad and healthy food.

funny enough i thought about that, on my third week i losted 1lb and that set me of thinking you could lose that on a normal diet and i pay 58 pounds aweek for my LT.

But i think the over-all picture is...yes you may lose 2lbs or 3lbs one week and i think the biggest change is your eating habits.

I've done weight-watchers and thought, i'll save some points for a choc bar..etc...and it just got out of hand.

This diet changes the way you think about food and in my case the taste of new food like salad and healthy food.

Exactly! i dont want to just lose the weight i want to keep it off for good!!

ye i have loadsa money left over this week ,, ww in the end u would spend more on it if added up

LT say you will lose on average a stone a month, that averages out at 3.5lb a week so even if you have a couple of weeks of 2lb losses (and I did) the most you could lose on other diets of 1-2lb a week is 2-8lb a month. If you only lose 1-2lb a week every week on LT it is often coz you are close to target and probably wouldn't lose as much as that on other diets.

Also, like Laura says, most people on vlcd have issues with food and need the total detachment to reassess themselves. I know I am a binger of all the wrong foods - chocolate being my main problem - and no other diet as made me crave it as little as I have on LT. I would not have lost this amount of weight any other way, now I need to plan for the future so I never, ever put it back on again.

Sorry for rambling a bit but I do hope it helps!

x

LT is a genius as there are no grey areas, you can't have naughty food. The illusion of having naughty food in small quantities IMO required more will power from me that not eating it at all. I have to say £36 is cheaper than my food bill from sainsburys... not cause I buy junk, but I always cook from fresh and adore lovely fresh ingredients, also spend money on good wine, and enjoy take aways - and I'm not well off... my problem is the size of the portions I had, they were huge, we'd often refer to them as fat dinners. So LT works for me as it's hardcore but you see very quick results!

ok ta for your advise. xx

Back