Do you pay registration fee to start?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mala, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Mala

Mala Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS/SS+
    Hi everyone, I've been away from this site for awhile now but trying to re-start again. I was going to try a new consultant as it's handier for me being able to go there straight from work. But she's just told me I have to pay £10 registration fee. I never had to do that with my previous CDC. Did the rest of you have to pay a fee to start?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    ive never had to but have known a couple of people who were asked topay an admin fee, one was told it was due to the cdc having a fair few new starters in the january who never came back after week one.
    down to you if you feel its not worth paying then contact a few more cdc's and see what they say

4. Mala

Mala Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS/SS+
    I think I might just carry on with my "old" CDC. She's lovely, and allows me to just turn up if I've had to take a break due to work travels etc. It was just the convenience of going straight from work... And the new one charges slightly more for the packs too. I also have a friend who wants to join but only do 1-2 weeks to kickstart herself into a healthy diet, so I dont think she will fancy paying £10 on top of the food packs for such a short time.

Just thought I'd check, as I never had to before. Thanks - I will remain loyal to my CDC now :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.