Do you pay registration fee to start?

Mala

Hi everyone, I've been away from this site for awhile now but trying to re-start again. I was going to try a new consultant as it's handier for me being able to go there straight from work. But she's just told me I have to pay £10 registration fee. I never had to do that with my previous CDC. Did the rest of you have to pay a fee to start?

ive never had to but have known a couple of people who were asked topay an admin fee, one was told it was due to the cdc having a fair few new starters in the january who never came back after week one.
down to you if you feel its not worth paying then contact a few more cdc's and see what they say

I think I might just carry on with my "old" CDC. She's lovely, and allows me to just turn up if I've had to take a break due to work travels etc. It was just the convenience of going straight from work... And the new one charges slightly more for the packs too. I also have a friend who wants to join but only do 1-2 weeks to kickstart herself into a healthy diet, so I dont think she will fancy paying £10 on top of the food packs for such a short time.

Just thought I'd check, as I never had to before. Thanks - I will remain loyal to my CDC now :)

Back