Do you round up or down?

I will succeed!!!
Given you can only enter whole lbs on here, do you round up or down if you're XXlb and a half? I always round up but wondered what everyone else does?

Just being nosy ;) xx

Automatically I would round up (as that's what you do in math's) but thinking positively I always round down ;)

I tend to round down though recently Ive been rounding up as I havent "deserved" the extra half a lb to round down.

Ummm I round down so I've got that sneaky half pound in the bag ready to use when I get another one if that makes sense?!! xx

Although saying that I have 0.5s on my ticker so can keep track easier! x

I automatically round up too (maths thing same as you Fallen Angel) and do so because I don't want to 'cheat'. But having said that...I also seem to have a 0.5lb clinging to whatever weight I am...lol! If I get to 0.5lbs from Target I might just round down lol ;-) x

Ummm I round down so I've got that sneaky half pound in the bag ready to use when I get another one if that makes sense?!! xx

Yes it does and never thought of it like that :) x

I round up as I would also feel like I was cheating... And, I wouldn't want to tempt fate... I'm not sure what I mean by tempting fate exactly but it is part of my thought process! (I know I sound like a right wierdo lol)

I round up as I would also feel like I was cheating... And, I wouldn't want to tempt fate... I'm not sure what I mean by tempting fate exactly but it is part of my thought process! (I know I sound like a right wierdo lol)

I'm the same!

actually this has always bugged me. I'm RUBBISH at Maths and can't remember numbers/sums/figures
I really wish we could do half pounds on here. For me, there is a HUGE difference between STS and a loss of half a pound. Or between one pound and a pound and a half!

Back