do you starve before evening weigh in?

I have my tea before I weigh in, every week. As long as you do the same each week it doesn't matter! Starving youself before you go on the scales may show a little weight loss - but does it make any slimmer??... no!
I'm assuming thats what we are all here for, to get slimmer, so 'tricking' the scales is pointless
;)

Soo True. Cant understand not eating/eating less. Wouldn't it do more harm than good to your metabolism?!

I eat exactly the same on weigh in day as any other day. breakfast, dinner, then tea at 6, weigh in at 7.30.

We all have our little hangs-ups, I had to giggle at a lady I knew a few years back that took her earings out, necklace off and her watch off.
;)

One class I went too, a lady in the queue before me must have removed 5lbs of gold chains and rings from her neck and ears and then spent the rest of the evening reattaching them as we listened to the Consultant every week.

I have a cooked breakfast and a yogurt and apple mid afternoon. I weigh at 7pm

This week I went ti a different group and the woman weighing made me feel like I had two heads cos I keep my shoes on.... Honestly sine people feet are gak.....so the thought of going barefoot after them turns my stomach!

One class I went too, a lady in the queue before me must have removed 5lbs of gold chains and rings from her neck and ears and then spent the rest of the evening reattaching them as we listened to the Consultant every week.

Wow... with that much jewellery it was probably worth taking it off!! :eek:

I weigh in a 7;30pm so eat normally but try not to eat anything too heavy ????????? and have a light snack, usually a hi-fi bar and don't drink in the hour before weigh in. I am aware it is irrational but it works for me and makes me feel better. :)

I just watch what I eat after 2pm as my weigh in is at 7.30pm but I do still drink coffee and pints of ater through the day as I always get thirsty xx

Not intentionally, we usually make dinner and then end up running so late it gets left until we get home from group lol. I rarely actually feel hungry though so I wouldn't really notice except for the fact that dh is usually ready to gnaw his own arm off for group to be over so he can go home and eat lol. I do pee before paying, but that's out of necessity rather than desire for the scales to say less usually go before we leave, once we get there, sometimes before weigh in (depends if I have stopped to gossip lol) and at least once during group, one of the joys of being pregnant I don't worry about how much I drink because it comes out as quick as it goes in. Hugs Crystal xx

no...god i never starve myself before WI...i would pass out in work..:D

i do eat normal...just like every other day...syn free all day...with my healthy extras....and then WI...and then home for dinner..

i do wear the same clothes tho...:D

I eat normally on WI day. Tonight is weigh in (post holiday... Argh!) and I went for lunch with a friend earlier on. I didn't even consider choosing a meal based on WI tonight!

I do, however, tend not to drink a great deal in the afternoon. This stems from a previous C who did an experiment in class where she got a member to drink a litre of water during the class, then weighed them to show how much extra weight it was. Retrospectively, I don't think it was necessarily the best thing for the C to show us - I know some years later it still affects my thinking on WI day.

Back