Do you stick with 3 meals a day, or are you a snacker?

slimandhappy

I tend to eat 3 meals a day on the extra easy plan, and I eat until I am comfortably full, but I eat enough at each meal to keep me going until the next.
If I get really hungry, then I will snack on fruit and veg.
So are you a 3 meal a day person, or are you a grazer?

I tend to eat 3 meals a day on the extra easy plan, and I eat until I am comfortably full, but I eat enough at each meal to keep me going until the next.
I'm the same except , i do green/red days but snack on fruit and veg

I defo have to have my 3 meals per day, but I also snack on free foods between meals. I do wonder if I snack too much though, cos my weight loss is very slow.

I am a snacker, I will separate out my meals and have like mini meals through out the day like fruit and yogurt or if I make a big meal I eat half then nibble on the other half over time.

I'm a snacker, esp when i'm bored, i do tea but i don't usually have breaskfast or lunch, i should really start though

LOL that reminds me of the rules on the WW core plan. I eat 3 meals and if I am peckish in between I have yogurt, a slice of ham or pear.
It stops me overeating at mealtimes if I know I can snack on things other than fruit or veg.

I generally snack on a morning, especially the four days a week I am at work!

Cereals just don't fill me up so I start eating at 9.30am and have until 12.30pm (lunch-time) to have 2 cereal bars, a mug shot, 3 pieces of fruit and a yoghurt. That works better for me than having a set breakfast.

I do generally have a good lunch tho cos then we don't have our evening meal till about 7ish most nights and I might have some fruit in between.

I very rarely snack. I might take an apple to work or a bag of french fries and syn them but that's it. I stick to 3 meals a day. i can't imagine going without a breakfast these days. My tummy is rumbling by about 9am :eek:

are you still on the core plan? :)
i see you over there sometimes
karen

I am on EE. I tend to snack a lot (in addition to lunch and dinner), mainly lots of fruit at work as it helps to keep away cravings. I think this is one of the great things about SW, it allows us to have our different preferences for how to diet.
Tracy

I worked out the other day that i eat 5-6 times a day.

breakfast
11am snack (fruit)
lunch
3.30 snack (fruit or yoghurt left over from lunch)
Tea
then maybe a pudding later about 8.30ish, ie yoghurt or ice lolly!

so i guess im a grazer?

I tend to stick to my meals but if I get hungry I snack on fruit. Satisfies me that way :)

Thanks for your replies, and yes, I remember some of you from the ww board. Lol. I suppose I am so used to core, that I am doing core and the extra easy plan, eating my 3 meals a day until I am comfortably full. I think extra easy is a lot better than core, because you can snack on yogurts throughout the day, whereas with the core plan it was only up to 20 minutes after.

I eat three meals a day, with very few, if any, snacks in between - but I think this is conditioning. I believe that I would have lost weight quicker, and would be more satisfied if I ate many smaller meals through the day.

My daughter is an insulin dependant type 1 diabetic. On an early regime, she had fixed meal and snack times - it felt unfair to eat when she could not, so I learnt to reshape my eating habits to fit her regime. Ironically, now that she has a different regime, and could eat when she chooses, we are all so ingrained in our habits, we stick roughly to the old pattern.

So me? I am a snacker who eats three meals a day. :rolleyes:

Back