Do you think a stone for xmas is doable?

Only lost 1lb :( well done everyone, some really good losses!

Estrella- 14lbs to lose 11.5lbs to go
HolidayDieter - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
jenAlfie - 14lbs to lose 10.5lbs to go
Kirstyr21 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LauraJade23 - 14lbs to lose 13lbs to go
Lucee47 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Souffle - 14lbs to lose 11.5lbs to go
SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 13lbs to go
Tia4908 - 14lbs to lose 8lbs to go
Vanwoodle - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
LouLou19 - 14lbs to lose 13lbs to go
FatGurlSlim - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
ijshort - 14lbs to lose 13lbs to go
Cherry-blossom - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go
Lal235 - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

Last minute weekend away = major fail!! Managed so STS so will need to starve myself this week to meet 14lbs! (joke) Had a good time though so can't complain!

SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 13lbs to go

Had a major booboo last night. Chilli nachos and cheese. Crisps and dip and half a bottle of gin!! Eek. Lets hope I can still get back on track x

Had a major booboo last night. Chilli nachos and cheese. Crisps and dip and half a bottle of gin!! Eek. Lets hope I can still get back on track x

There must have been something in the water last night, I had nearly a whole share size bag of giant milky bar buttons..... God they were good but soooooo bad!! Got till Thursday to be 100% and get a loss! We can do it :)

Haha!! Oh dear. How's your shred going? I stopped after two days. It done my back in. Gonna try again tomorrow! X

I did 4 days then had 2 days off cos I've had a real bad head cold but got straight back in and did it today, gonna do Zumba a well as the shred all next week to work off them chocolates! I'm determined to at the very least get 7lbs off by Xmas!

Keep going! You can do it! :)

Lucee, last week has finished and a new one has begun, you can't change last week but you can affect this one :)

Morning ladies, all the treat sound great, still plenty of time to get back on track.

I felt Ergh yesterday, managed to force food in but didn't quite stuck to plan. I was hungry but felt poo at tr same time lol. I have to be 100% this week as I have a weekend away this weekend at a hotel & spa with a meal & wine!

Morning. Lost 1.2lbs this week. Not great but a loss.

SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 11.8lbs to go

Well done!

Campfire stew on a jacket potato for dinner.. Its meals like this that make me want to stick to SW and LOSE A STONE BY XMAS!!!!!

Hey ladies, I'm a little late but would you mind if I joined you? With one small tweak........I will be aiming for my stone off by New Years Eve, so 4 weeks today, which gives me the same 3.5lb a week target.

If I'm honest, I don't really expect to achieve it, but I am determined to finally make my goal weight in Spring 2013 and this would give me a great start. So this is my first 'official' week back on so I guess it is achievable with a good first week loss.

Can't copy the list right now but 4.5lb off for me so well on the way. My friend however lost 8.5lb and ate loads of naughty food! Hating her so much right now.

I updated for you Cherry and added myself to list. Way to go on 4.5lb loss! How did you manage that?

SparkleJo -14lbs to lose 11.8lbs to go
Cherry-blossom - 14lbs to lose 9.5lbs to go
3106Catherine - 14lbs to lose 14lbs to go

First week. Failed on the super free though so going to hammer that this week.

Well done Cherry - I'm well jel!

Welcome Catherine :)

Well I weighed this morning.....I am also a serial weigher lol, 2lb down. I think I could hit 4lb plus loss this week if I really do stick to the plan properly. I mean, I've done it before, I know it does work. It's my willpower that sosmetimes doesnt!

I'm a serial weigher too. Wanted to go for 4lbs loss but think it'll be more like 2lbs!

Hey girls, had a 1lb loss last week and thought I would have done better. I changed from Extra Easy to Red days just to see how I'd get on and I have to say I feel a lot lighter in myself and not as bloated (I don't weigh myself at home as I'd become a serial weigher too!!) so we'll see tomorrow evening if it's working...I think I'll keep it going anyway, along with a couple of green days thrown in. I've been doing SW for 10 weeks now and I'm definately a lot more in control of my eating. Even writing that down helps me :)

Good luck everyone with your weigh-ins xxx

Last edited:
Back