DO you think i can lose 3 stone by april

I am thrilled for you. It is great to get those losses a real pat on the back for getting through those harder times.

Carry on 100% and I'm sure you will get to 10 something by the end of the month.

Dizzy x

Hi,

I just thought that I would wish you luck on your weight loss journey and send all my support to you. I am also getting married in May and would like to lose 3.1/2 stone before then so I will be counting down with you.

Keep on with the hard work - I see that you are succeeding already :D

Lenny

Hi Lenny,

Hope it goes well!
Keep on here and you will be fine!
x

Evening guys

I went in for a weigh today a day early. I have lost another 2lbs! So I am 11.6. I am happy about it even though it is not as much as last week but as lots of people have said on here I have to look at the average. THat is 9lbs in 2 weeks! 5lbs until my first stone so i am hoping i can do that by the end of the month. I can't wait to see the scales say 10 something.

Can i ask, do any of you weigh yourself in the evening. I made the mistake of doing that the other day and i was 3lbs heavier than in the morning. I think i will stick to morning weigh in :)

i weigh in the morning, in the evening, b4 a shower, after a shower, ie anywhen, but my weight i record is first thing on a monday morning
(curse those bloody scales)
xx:)

Back