DO you think i can lose 3 stone by april

You're at your goal, congrats. Are you adding a meal now?

Thank you - and you'll get there too :)

I'm hovering between the 1000 and 1200 calorie programs now. Well .. trying to, but Xmas will soon be over :rolleyes:

I started yesterday, i'll keep a log

Happy New year to you all!!!

I started CD yesterday. I am actually doing ok, well, last night i had really bad hunger pains but i got over them.

I weighed in at CDC and i was 12.1 on my scales i am 11.8. I know it depends on the time of day i weigh with clothes etc but i like my scales better :D. I haven't started exercising yet though, i think i will just do a few situps on my swiss ball and boxercise once a week which starts next week.

I start my monthly on sunday, do you think it would affect my weight loss a great deal? I would love to lose 6lbs by tues and a whole stone in total by the end of jan.

I am having 3 litres a day, do you think that is enough?

SOrry for all the questions but i really want to get it right this time, i get married this year :cool: May so i haven't got long. I wouldn't forgive myself if i didn't at least lose 2stone by then.

How is everyone else getting on

Hiya, dont worry if TOTM doesnt give you a great loss this week, it will defiantely show on the next week....some people have water retention so dont seem to lose as much....as has already been said, keep an eye on the bigger picture and set your goal for 1 stone per month rather than weekly targets!

3 litres a day should be plenty starting off, but see how you go with it and maybe increase it if you feel you want or need to....I am aiming for 4 litres a day but I have been very bold over Christmas and need to shift the excess I accumulated!

Best of luck for the rest of day 2!

Hi all and merry christmas

i will be starting my CD journery on the 2nd jan, when my CDC returns from her holiday. i have 3 stone to lose for my wedding in May. Has anyone lost this amount in 3 1/2 months if not do you think it is possible?

I think i will have my weight loss diary on here to keep me on track. The support on here is amazing and so encouraging.

I also want to exercise, has anyone been exercising whilst on CD

Anyway that's all for now i am just trying to get ready for my DC journey after i completely stuffed my face yesterday and new years day is going to be another feast. I would rather get those out of the way and start afresh:D

Hellooo yes it's possible - stick to it and you'll do it ;)

I lost 5 stone in 12 weeks :D

Hi Miss M,
I started LL just before xmas and lost 14lb in 12 days!
Im re-starting again now on Sunday and I cant wait :D

End of day 5

OK i am at the end of day 5. I won't lie it was difficult getting this far but i made it and haven't cheated once. I am so proud of myself as my TOTM started yesterday and i usually stuff my face with chocolate and lasagne but i got through it. I can't wait for my weigh in on tuesday even though i know it won't be that much because of TOTM but i am determined to get under 11 stone by the beginning of Feb. I am just keeping my wedding in my mind all the time.

HOpe everyone else it going well

You should be proud of yourself for getting to day 5!!!:D
It's a huge achievement on a VLCD honey. I would reckon you are over the worst now and maybe your TOTM won't affect things too much.

WELL DONE:) :) :)

Lacey..x

Good Luck Miss M

You will do it. You have done so well to get to day five. It will get so much easier but it is important to be prepared for trickier times like to have been in these few days and remember how much you want the ultimate prize at the end.

Can't wait to see the final result (Wedding pictures)

Dizzy x

does it rally get better after the first week? Do you get used to not eating?

Well I certainly did. Keep your mind on the benefits not the negatives it helps.

eg. Less cooking, less time wasted eating, less mess to clear up, less grocery shopping, no need to plan meals (apart from which pack and when to have), no guilt and worry about not sticking to food plans, and ofcourse there are all the physical benefits too!

Dizzy x

yeah yeah yeah

I just went to get my weekly supply from my cdc and guess what in 6 days i have lost 7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy. by the end of the month i should be 10st something. I am now 11 8

So i am a 1/6 of the weigh (pardon the pun) there!!! 2 1/2 stone left. Sorry, can you tell i am happy
Thats fantastic Miss M!
Keep up the good work! :D

That's fanastic!!!!! Well done you!

And just to echo what Dizzy has said, the first week really is the hardest, you will find it gets easier as time passes!

:D Thanks ladies.

I am behind on my water for today though as i have been out all day and i have only had 2 glasses.
BUt yeah i feel good na na na na na na na :D and it has given me thekick up the ass to continue. If i can lose another 9lbs in 3 weeks that will take me under 11 stone and i will be thrilled. Hopefully i can lose the 3 stone by mid april.

And I have given up on my ticker as I can never get it to work D_Q usually does it for me.

I had 42 lbs to lose now i have 35

Back