Do you think this is acheivable?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Felix, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have been invited on a girly holiday to Ibiza over august bank holiday weekend!!! I'm really excited cos I've always wanted to go on a girly hol and I haven't been away for 4 years, and hardly get to see my friends as I moved away.

I've worked it out as 10 weeks away (maybe 11?) and I have 3st 7lb to lose until my goal of 9st 7.

If I stick to SS+ 100% (NOT LIKELY!!!!! Haha...) how close do you think I'll get to my goal within the 10 weeks??

I am hoping that the holiday is good enough motivation for me. I've never worn a bikini or been comfortable on holiday and it would make my whole life if I could do this :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    they say a stone a month so that would be 2 and half stone min if you are 100% i would say

4. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well after seeing your weight loss ticker u'll definitely going to reach your goal in no time good luck ......well i also need to loose the same weight in that time since i need to visit my family who don't know i have started a diet plan want to surprize them so badly...........

today its my first day feel a little lazy lazy and miss my tea hope ill go through with SS for 5 weeks religiously ..........:sigh:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.