Do you treat yourself on weigh in night?

loubylou987

Like it says in the title just wondering if you treat yourself on weigh in night?
Do you class weigh in night as a treat night or do you carry on plan?

I always do :) I do homemade burgers or homemade pizza and I always really enjoy it however if ive gained ill only have something small like a double Decker or some revels :) when you've done well I think that a treat really works because you've worked so hard and therefore deserve it! You just have to reel yourself back in the next day! I find that once I've treated myself I don't want any more though :)

Do you?

Ruth
x

I don't on weigh-in night no, but that's partially because I'm usually trying to head home in time for "Torchwood" at the moment...which is my Thursday night treat while there's a new series on.
I will have something nice either Friday or Saturday night though, depending on if I have work on the Saturday. I can unwind completely then, and forget about everything else for a little while.

I sometimes have a chinese on WI night :) i always have chow mein and curry sauce its usually within my points anyway but always feels like a treat.

i dont,my 'treats' now are clothes and make up try not to think of food as being a treat anymore:D

i dont,my 'treats' now are clothes and make up try not to think of food as being a treat anymore:D

Thats such a good idea...I think my weight problems have come from linking food with me emotions. If i'm sad I eat...If i'm celebrating I eat. I think I'll take a leaf from your book and start buying clothes and shoes!

xxx:D

Thursday night is my weigh in night, and depending on how i've done then yes, it most certainly is treat night!!

Yes i did used to, (everone knows syns dont count on weigh in night dont they??) untill it started creeping into the weekend and becoming a 3 night treat night!! :sigh:

When you say treat, do you mean that you have something that you don't point?

Well,I use so few pp on my weigh in day (have backed myself into a corner- empty stomach once and you've to keep it up!) WI last night was at 6 and I'd only used 4 pp (fruit and WW fromage frais,1 pp soup,rice cakes and Philadelphia,0 point jelly),so have plenty room for treats with 25 pp!!

yummymummy75 said:

That's a brill idea, I've started to have takeaways on WI day but they don't agree with me anymore. I feel so ill the next day and don't enjoy them atall.

xxx

Well,I use so few pp on my weigh in day (have backed myself into a corner- empty stomach once and you've to keep it up!) WI last night was at 6 and I'd only used 4 pp (fruit and WW fromage frais,1 pp soup,rice cakes and Philadelphia,0 point jelly),so have plenty room for treats with 25 pp!!

I'm the same. I use so few I normally have a high pointed homemade dinner. This week I had a load of pasta (100g) and a bar and chrisps I think. This week I might make homemade burgers! But I generally just keep treat night for the weekend so I can chill with my hubby. Haven't gone over points yet and this is my 4th week:D

I also have a high point meal - but usually have used so few points on weigh day that it comes in under anyway ;-)

I don't go to class, so I WI in the morning and start my new week the same day so couldn't afford to treat myself at the start of the week haha!

Yeah I used to have something the night of the weigh in or a night of drinking that were not from my weekly points. I don't think its really bad to do but it can slow down weight loss a little bit the following week. And yummymummy I think thats a great idea :)

I dont usually treat myself on WI day really. I think ONCE I had a chicken chow mein? I find I'm a snacker constantly during the week and therefore "treat" myself enough if ya know what I mean?! I never feel deprived very often so i dont feel the need to treat. I will eat a yummy brekkie on Saturdays though (WI day for me).

BUT I may start to do what yummymummy is doing WHEN i lose a bit more (I find shopping a bit depressing at the moment as I feel fat in everything :cry:) so looking forward to enjoying shopping again soon!! :D x

I normally have something to eat that I dont count iyswim and a bottle of wine to share with hubby but this week I could hardly eat any of the curry I bought as it was so rich and was up with stomach pains all night so I think I'm going to stick to plan all week now dont think I can handle food so fatty anymore!

i always make a point of having something nice already cooked for after WI like a curry that is low points but still feels like a treat., and we always use our 49 weekly for that weekend treat...)

is chicken chow mein 9 propoints? x

blonde_sue said:
is chicken chow mein 9 propoints? x

It says it is in the EOG but honestly I think that's wrong. I make a chow mein at home and its a healthy version and much smaller than a chinese and it works out at 8pp. Also, the figures in EOG are apparently for a restaurant sized portion which is smaller than a takeaway portion too. I always put down 14pp for chow mein to be on the safe side... And I only eat about half a takeaway tub anyway (my chinese gives massive portions, enough for two). X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back