Do you use protein powders?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've been finding some great recipes that include protein powders (I try to keep my protein up so they help) like banana bread, muffins etc. which are low calorie but a great way to bump up protein.

The problem I have is that I currently have a 1kg bag of strawberry whey protein powder that I've only just got and that already lasts me a long time. I want some other flavours like banana, vanilla, chocolate for those recipes but I can't afford to buy another 1kg of each and to be honest, it's pointless as it lasts me quite a while.

So I had an idea but I don't know if anyone would be interested. I was wondering if maybe anyone else might be interested in getting a bag each (different flavour), keeping half (can get a plastic container to keep it in for just £1) and then posting the other half to each other? That way, you're paying the same amount (I pay £12.49 a kg) plus a little for postage and then getting half and half of two different flavours.

Just a thought! If you are interested, let me know.

I would love to do this BUT ive got a bfpo address so very few companies etc will actually post to me out here, and noone in this whole country (that i can find!) sells protein powder!

Well, if you wanted we could do it a different way maybe and you buy one and I buy one, get both delivered to me and I send both halves out to you? Up to you, just a thought.

Back